Ban gon already

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Ban gon already

Postby angelspawns » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:11 pm

I'm an idiot. I won't even denie... nor do i really care. ;/ When i feel i'm fighting for a just cause i won't just shut up, pointless or not. While at the same time i can be the hypocrite. My views and standards can be crooked. (and what's justice actually differs from person to person)
Gon will never agree with me hating on returns, fargone may not agree with me about Gon, etc... i don't really care. When i feel strongly about something i speak my mind. This is just me passing time, and dispite the looks of it i enjoy the idea of fighting for my ideas about "justice".
angelspawns

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Well good you admit it, since justice is defined by those in control (anywhere, regardless of circumstances).
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:57 pm

It's amusing how many views/responses threads about me get, relative to things that are actually important.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby fargone » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:53 pm

angelspawns wrote:I'm an idiot. I won't even denie... nor do i really care. ;/ When i feel i'm fighting for a just cause i won't just shut up, pointless or not. While at the same time i can be the hypocrite. My views and standards can be crooked. (and what's justice actually differs from person to person)
Gon will never agree with me hating on returns, fargone may not agree with me about Gon, etc... i don't really care. When i feel strongly about something i speak my mind. This is just me passing time, and dispite the looks of it i enjoy the idea of fighting for my ideas about "justice".

Just because gon and DG thinks of everyone as idiots, doesn't mean you have to accept their judgement.

I read you entire post and one thought came to mind. What then makes you any different? What exactly do you think the people you are upset with have been doing in their eyes?

Obviously many people here love these forums. Obviously, many people here have differing view on what needs to change to make them better and they are fighting for those changes the only way they can without moderation.

Has anyone actually bother to question spears on his comment as to HOW gon was instrumental in creating a moderator free environment? I think its time you opened your eyes with a little reality check.

I use tone very carefully in my writing, which is something I am very good at. I do this with intent. My whole life I have fought on behalf of others - I even used my own money to found a not-for-profit organisation that supports children in foster care. That is who I am. If you see me using language and tone that is over the top, that is a reflection not only of the emotional charge behind it, but of what I see as the desperation for need of change behind the message.

So you continue your march into oblivion with your head held high with the thoughts of making the world better. I am happy to let you do that. But please, do a little research first. I would hate for you go in fighting blind.

As for being a week late, yeah... you looked silly. But don't worry, we still love you.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Romdeau » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Icyglare wrote:Rom, you should open up paypal donations to use your mod powers

With that money, you can buy some Old Spice body wash so people won't comment how you smell.

Do you even lift?
Romdeau

Postby Savin877 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Romdeau wrote:
Icyglare wrote:Rom, you should open up paypal donations to use your mod powers

With that money, you can buy some Old Spice body wash so people won't comment how you smell.

Do you even lift?

I accept all challengers.
Savin877

Postby angelspawns » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:38 pm

@ Fargone: It's like we're handing out mirrors to eachother.
I know i might not be doing anything different then you? You may feel you're fighting Gon out of justice aswell. But our opinion of what's "justice" differs. Even if we get to agree somewhere it will never be on the aproach you take. It's a dispicable display of hatred.

Once again, maybe my outlets look dispicable or desperate to you aswell. I don't know...

I do like to see an answer to Spears comment aswell. It's a peculiar one...
angelspawns

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm controversial what can I say?

I don't think spears was ever a great moderator, though. He allowed personal feelings to get in the way of doing his job in the past. Specifically, he publicly embarrassed a TW player that he did not like who was expressing something he was upset about. I called Spears out and said that it is not appropriate to do that to players. I spoke with the TW player at a later point and apologized for the awful way he was treated. He said he was used to dealing with prejudice, but that he never expected to be treated that way by forum moderators. Anyway, spears tried to permaban me for calling his behavior into question. That lasted like a day then someone undid it. IDK who.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby harvest4god » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:01 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:I'm controversial what can I say?

I can't argue with gon on this. We have many differing opinions, but we don't let it go public when we are getting under each other's skins. Just being negative towards a specific person is very disappointing behavior. What's the saying?

Oh yes....
Can't we all just get along?
harvest4god

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:06 pm

People around here are just very hateful and have highly prejudiced views and opinions. I don't expect that to ever change. It's amazing how the game is in this fragile state of complete peril yet all some of you people can focus your attention on is hating me.
Last edited by GonFreeces31 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau