Stop the hypocrisy in Balancing <3

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Stop the hypocrisy in Balancing <3

Postby CainHyde » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:33 am

gadu wrote:Callonia, do you know some Refess woman have turned coat and are now helping to buff BKR, Jack, & Dilate. :shock:

I saw Judie, Ex Beneficient, and Toro buffing BKR and friends with my own eyes. :o

I guess they find Jerk Winston's cocky smirk more attractive than goody two shoes Verlaat. I thought you should know about this. :evil:

Verlaat is lame.
That's all.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby angelspawns » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:54 pm

I just pay 1 SS (Gowenlvl+3) and i get all the insane buffs instantly. No slow start or need to snowball.
Just beat a ShrineKnight file with it aswell! What's supose to be the Refess counter matchup (Def buff on every beltorat) got easily crushed. Even the rushed out Zero didn't turn the tie for him...

Place sacrificial in front, let the general buff RNG+1 (and snipe Zero with action) together with all the other HP Rnged Beltorats... priceless.

Why did i ever bother taking ages to setup a snowball? xD
angelspawns

Postby Callonia » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:57 pm

angelspawns wrote:I just pay 1 SS (Gowenlvl+3) and i get all the insane buffs instantly. No slow start or need to snowball.
Just beat a ShrineKnight file with it aswell! What's supose to be the Refess counter matchup (Def buff on every beltorat) got easily crushed. Even the rushed out Zero didn't turn the tie for him...

Place sacrificial in front, let the general buff RNG+1 (and snipe Zero with action) together with all the other HP Rnged Beltorats... priceless.

Why did i ever bother taking ages to setup a snowball? xD

Wait til you see the next thread I plan to make after I get back from class today.
Callonia

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau