The NPC to end all NPCs.

User suggestions to improve the game

The NPC to end all NPCs.

Postby Archegos » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:40 am

This might sound crazy but it would be so awesome and it would be a great way to test new/experimental files. It would be awesome if they added a new NPC to the single player arena that was high level and had access to all the cards and was programmed with several different files spanning all spheres (even multi-sphere files). That is my idea. Thank you for reading. :3
Archegos

Re: The NPC to end all NPCs.

Postby Icyglare » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:42 am

That would be cool but currently with scripting, it loses to basic things like flanking attack, returns, sometimes just random things causes the AI to go haywire.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Archegos » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:53 am

Icyglare wrote:That would be cool but currently with scripting, it loses to basic things like flanking attack, returns, sometimes just random things causes the AI to go haywire.

Well then, if they did implement something like this, couldn't they just not allow the cards that make the AI go apeshit in the files until they fixed the scripting issues?
Archegos

Postby Icyglare » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:26 am

Yea if the game allowed that in some way, it probably could with some type of prelock. But I would love some AI's for people to beat in Crest so they don't have to go in Folrart
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Archegos » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:47 am

Icyglare wrote:Yea if the game allowed that in some way, it probably could with some type of prelock. But I would love some AI's for people to beat in Crest so they don't have to go in Folrart

Oh man I agree with you 100% on that. As someone who hasn't been out of Crest but for maybe over a week now, it was really **** when there was no one else in Crest and I either had to put my leveling at a total stand still or suck it up and get my **** beat in Folart.
Archegos

Postby NitroDino » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:57 am

It's probably not possible until the game gets rebuild in html5.
NitroDino

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau