White Sage/ Kaldrao

User suggestions to improve the game

White Sage/ Kaldrao

Postby Archegos » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Ok. His auto skill. I think they should change it so that it can't target units that are already engaged. The whole point of it engaging a unit is so that yes, the unit can be healed, but at the cost of losing its turn. I think allowing already engaged units to be targeted by the auto skill defies the entire point of having it engage a unit in the first place.
Archegos

Re: White Sage/ Kaldrao

Postby Romdeau » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:05 pm

That would make him terrible.
Romdeau

Postby Archegos » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Romdeau wrote:That would make him terrible.

I mean I had the same thought myself. But at this point, I think he is completely retarded. Until someone can explain why he can target engaged units with an auto skill that is meant to engage a unit, my point stands.
Archegos

Postby Khiruki » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Archegos wrote:

I mean I had the same thought myself. But at this point, I think he is completely retarded. Until someone can explain why he can target engaged units with an auto skill that is meant to engage a unit, my point stands.

Same reason Kraken Soul Skill can engage units already engaged and Rasam can target units already engaged. Something engaged isn't immune to being engaged, aye?
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Archegos » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Khiruki wrote:
Archegos wrote:

Same reason Kraken Soul Skill can engage units already engaged and Rasam can target units already engaged. Something engaged isn't immune to being engaged, aye?

I see what you mean. But if it is already engaged, then doesn't engaging it again in any shape, form, or fashion, do absolutely nothing?
Archegos

Postby DeeGee » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:37 pm

It's so you can't use him to heal Aria :(
DeeGee

Postby angelspawns » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Kaldrao has 1 Agi. She will likely be the last disengaged unit (or Agiroll for it). You realise this would turn her into the useless version of Alraune? Snowballing 10Mhp on herself without the damage... :/
angelspawns

Postby Archegos » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:49 pm

It just bothers me. I could see having the engage on the skill if Kaldrao had more AGI and wasn't almost guaranteed to go last every turn. Honestly, since she only has 1 AGI, they could remove the engage from the skill and it wouldn't change a damn thing.
Archegos

Postby Khiruki » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Archegos wrote:It just bothers me. I could see having the engage on the skill if Kaldrao had more AGI and wasn't almost guaranteed to go last every turn. Honestly, since she only has 1 AGI, they could remove the engage from the skill and it wouldn't change a damn thing.

Sure it would. He could then buff/heal himself and attack/rest/iczer or use his action skill in the same turn.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby CainHyde » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:11 am

Khiruki wrote:
Archegos wrote:It just bothers me. I could see having the engage on the skill if Kaldrao had more AGI and wasn't almost guaranteed to go last every turn. Honestly, since she only has 1 AGI, they could remove the engage from the skill and it wouldn't change a damn thing.

Sure it would. He could then buff/heal himself and attack/rest/iczer or use his action skill in the same turn.

^This. That's exactly what happened before adjustment and I'm glad it was changed.

I don't think he need more adjustment to be honest, unless someone want to make him Solar Kingdom. :twisted:
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau