Errata Kesaran Pasaran

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Errata Kesaran Pasaran

Postby GOSCAR » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Just like how Elneith is a perfect card to use against Falkow, right Gon?
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:34 pm

dunno bout elneith but I know it ain't too hard for lawtia. used to be pretty easy for me.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:03 am

Tis thread is starting to get funny.

And looks like general consensus that KP's action skill will needed to be changed to be the same as owl sage's. Then at last, it will be actually used as real unit for refess rush files. Just like how WK abuse their owl sage to keep an high sp enviroment while keeping an low sp enviroment for whoever is the poor iczer facing off against the owl sage.
Callonia

Postby DeeGee » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:06 am

Callonia wrote:Tis thread is starting to get funny.

And looks like general consensus that KP's action skill will needed to be changed to be the same as owl sage's. Then at last, it will be actually used as real unit for refess rush files. Just like how WK abuse their owl sage to keep an high sp enviroment while keeping an low sp enviroment for whoever is the poor iczer facing off against the owl sage.

Who says that's the consensus? Refess has level 1 miff for rushes.
DeeGee

Postby Pikeru » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:54 am

DG makes a good point. You can't say "everyone" when there'll always be hyper-biased individuals who think Refess as a sphere should die altogether.

I don't see a problem with changing KP's action, but definitely not at the cost of Agi. Doing that would just further reward Shade abusers, it already only goes 50/50 as is.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby DeeGee » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:00 am

Because if you don't believe a unit that's been here for 12 sets needs a buff, you think Refess should just die.

You're a funny one. Not.

That said, yep, Refball can go to hell. When Refess gets better strategies than mass unit-plop, gimme a call.
DeeGee

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:15 am

Gosh we need to balance the game so that people can have fair fights. We should start by buffing KP, nerfing return, and then buffing half of Solar Kingdom.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby CainHyde » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:29 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Gosh we need to balance the game so that people can have fair fights. We should start by buffing KP, nerfing return, and then buffing half of Solar Kingdom.

Nah... you don't need to buff half of Solar Kingdom if you already nerf return, and buff KP.

Also requesting replay Miffy win against Gowen Rush and Falkow rush.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Pikeru » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:52 am

DeeGee wrote:Because if you don't believe a unit that's been here for 12 sets needs a buff, you think Refess should just die.

You're a funny one. Not.

That said, yep, Refball can go to hell. When Refess gets better strategies than mass unit-plop, gimme a call.

Nope, it's not just KP, this is an ongoing trend from you. You even state so yourself in that last line. A person is taken far less seriously when everything they say oozes prejudice. Personally, I dislike EN and Undead. However, I don't rant about it every chance I get, cause I realize they're mostly balanced.
CainHyde wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:Gosh we need to balance the game so that people can have fair fights. We should start by buffing KP, nerfing return, and then buffing half of Solar Kingdom.

Nah... you don't need to buff half of Solar Kingdom if you already nerf return, and buff KP.

Also requesting replay Miffy win against Gowen Rush and Falkow rush.

Just eliminating returning would be enough even without buffing KP. Honestly, I think KP cares more about Shade and sp drain than Falkow anyways.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby hexagram » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:46 am

it is fine

if it gets changed to 1sp-2sp it needs to be lower agility though

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau