New SS suggestions

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: New SS suggestions

Postby Pikeru » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:01 pm

DeeGee wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:
DeeGee wrote:How often does Zu drain any SP whatsoever? Very rarely. The only thing Zu does is get people spending their SP.

Yep, if you don't spend it and give me something else to damage/kill with zu's close, you're losing it.

You can pump it into sphere levels, too. I hear Sorc Monk and fire arrow likes those things.

Spheres can only go so high and it'll only do so much for those types of cards, if you're even playing any. Not sure you even read Icy's post. It's pointless to Fire Arrow a Zu that's getting Overdosed and Monk certainly won't survive that Overdose. You could play them later, but even then their effectiveness will still only be questionable. You're still getting field-wiped once Zu hits and no matter what, you won't have the sp necessary unless you let most of your creatures die and waste up SS's that could've helped later.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby CainHyde » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:40 am

DeeGee wrote:You can pump it into sphere levels, too. I hear Sorc Monk and fire arrow likes those things.

Sure, so what exactly I can Fire Arrow before Zu arrived other than your **** brain.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Icyglare » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:14 pm

That reminds me, when I was playing Refess/Lawtia file, the opponent was playing weirdly, I was thinking why did he pump his Sphere levels to 8 when playing Volcano Wyvern? Throughout the game the opponent had really low Sp and then I realized that he was expecting me to play Curse on the World that whole time but I never put it in.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:52 pm

word association
new ss suggestions -> curse on the world exploits
gogogo
Icyman2

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau