Folrart Standard Bearer

User suggestions to improve the game

Folrart Standard Bearer

Postby Callonia » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Today after my unintended win against EN because they didn't pack removals and fierte...

I was like oh so that's why Folrart Standard Bearer never sees play.

Reason?

Folrart Standard Bearer have 15 hp.

Eskatia have 20 attack and her handy moon sword of butthurt.

In case you don't see where i'm going with this.

Bearer sets time to morning, Eskatia retaliates by oneshotting bearer instantly because eskatia is addicted to Nue spam.

So, Bearer can lose its bad 10 attack for extra 10 hp raising its hp to 25.

This guarantees bearer will live for at least one turn unless EN uses an hellsmoke's close to buff eskatia's atk to 30.

Thanks for reading my suggestion, take care ya all.
Callonia

Re: Folrart Standard Bearer

Postby Aoi » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:15 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing this type of buff, a good amount of units could be improved by shifting stat points a bit, like Mayleen I don't even understand why she has 10 atk with rng of 1, might as well convert that atk into another agl point so she has 5 and can use her skill more successfully would probably get more people to use her.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby gadu » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:17 am

Cal, if they seriously buff Folrart Standard Bearer, then EN abusers might have a minimal amount of more difficulty winning matches. That's why his buff cannot be able to stop EN in any serious way. That's why Mermaid Human Archer got nerfed so that EN remains an unstoppable meta. That's why Fierte SS can never change and you have to pack THREE CYCLONES IN THE GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHES to defeat EN.

EDIT:

I mean, why even play an exciting competitive match with your EN file when you can just hit Fierte SS and auto-win a respectable percentage of your matches within the first 5 turns?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby hexagram » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:01 am

en have that 25 hp verlaat equivalent to eskatia both 5 stars. Cannot really compare folart bearer as only a 1/2 star.

Also ex brahma a bit better than ex riza. Still em is more likely to lose in the matchup just because of nue max hp attack. En is not as common as before paritcularly because many cards soft and hard block it but it lacks the blocks and open skills of pixies which are usually a more versatile file.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby tropireno » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:42 am

EM has plenty of options against EN. Simply getting lucky and winning the speedtie can win the game right there. Lavende also sets time to morning and survives Eska without cemetery rats buff.

Worst case scenario, you can use your first 3 soulskills to kill off 3 Eskatia. EN then can't do anything because EX RIza can't do anything to stop the morning changers.
tropireno

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau