Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby Icyglare » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:58 am

Tyhja wrote:As evidence to the contrary, Shirozaki, Rom, and others, have obviously understood what i wrote. Since they did and you didnt...

Yay, you wrote other people's names. I could type Logress, GGG, Angelspawns and maybe even Worthing because you're not doing what Macho Man would do. I can name names here too but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Because what I did to strengthen my argument is use your own words against you. The points I made, you can't hit them because they are your own words.

Tyhja wrote:Perhaps if i dont get a reply, i think it might be fair for me to conclude that ALL this is acceptable altiel behaviour, in which case, I shall have to be full swing, as the case should be, to provide the full altiel experience i have been denying to other users.
Namely, be abusive, only in in-game battles, role play maximally, of course.


Blam, another example on your "If they don't act, it must be acceptable"

Tyhja wrote:Let's not detract from the main topic about The Reaction towards Swearing.


Rules say, don't use profanity and you did it right in front of a Mod/Admin/Creator of this game. Instead of apologizing and saying, "Sorry, game just frustrated me" or at least, waited till she left, you keep backing yourself into this corner with repeated, "others get away with it."
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby worthing » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:37 am

I think this short statement needs to be said...and understood. Do not take this forum seriously by any player....ever. In fact when they say something directly to you that is offensive you just post the first thing that comes to your mind that isn't angry. Such as an awesome picture to try and divert everyone's attention from the original posters intention (spiderman is my favorite way to do this). No it doesn't work but basically no one will even bother nor consider you a threat nor respond you, take you seriously, think you are sane in any manner what so ever, and heck if you are lucky they will just block every post by you so they can't read what you say.

Cheers to a brilliant and somewhat thought out post. And cheers to the next 100 wtf posts that will follow this before I make another post that I will think about what I am even posting!

:dalos: <- This smiley is very underrated btw...
Image
User avatar
worthing
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:41 pm
Location: Goob Square

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby Tyhja » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:07 am

Icyglare wrote:
Tyhja wrote:As evidence to the contrary, Shirozaki, Rom, and others, have obviously understood what i wrote. Since they did and you didnt...

Yay, you wrote other people's names. I could type Logress, GGG, Angelspawns and maybe even Worthing because you're not doing what Macho Man would do. I can name names here too but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Because what I did to strengthen my argument is use your own words against you. The points I made, you can't hit them because they are your own words.

Tyhja wrote:Perhaps if i dont get a reply, i think it might be fair for me to conclude that ALL this is acceptable altiel behaviour, in which case, I shall have to be full swing, as the case should be, to provide the full altiel experience i have been denying to other users.
Namely, be abusive, only in in-game battles, role play maximally, of course.


Blam, another example on your "If they don't act, it must be acceptable"

Tyhja wrote:Let's not detract from the main topic about The Reaction towards Swearing.


Rules say, don't use profanity and you did it right in front of a Mod/Admin/Creator of this game. Instead of apologizing and saying, "Sorry, game just frustrated me" or at least, waited till she left, you keep backing yourself into this corner with repeated, "others get away with it."


LOL. Again, another failure in comprehension.
Let me teach you how to read. The point of contention is the understanding of what I wrote, to which, you have none, quoting other names that i didnt quote doesnt prove your point. I quoted because they have obviously understood.
Also i find it laughable to note that you quoted logress since of course, he read it with vigor and decided to call me a racist on the basis "noobs" and "fxxx" are races. I see very well. As you can see worthing himself said he wasnt serious, which to me was obvious, but of course, you cant read that's why you even quoted what he said. Well done for proving my point. LOLLLLL

Obviously you need to attend logical analysis classes too. WAIT. nevermind, learn your ABC's first, try not to strain both your brain cells. All that was prefaced with an "if" on the condition of no reply. That was cannot be taken to account for unacceptable behaviour, for which, inexplicably, you seem to think is. But nevermind your one-liner I-think-i-finally-get-it replies.

My point of course, lost to you wasnt the profanity pe se, but the reaction to it. Obviously this point is lost on you. I wonder why you even quoted the very sentence that proves my point in your quote. And all these is proof that you actually read things? LOL. Very good.
Image
Image
Tyhja
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:08 am

Tyhja wrote:LOL. Again, another failure in comprehension.
Let me teach you how to read.

Teach me how to dougie?
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9323
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby gadu » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:35 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Teach me how to dougie?


too*

You owe me $25 for that lesson. ;)
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby Icyglare » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:36 am

This what happens when you try to talk to someone like an adult, if I fill my speech with LOLLLSS then you understand?Image

You got caught breaking a rule, now your whining levels are getting legendary
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:45 am

Tyhja, could you please stop the personal insults on Icyglare? Saying someone is an idiot who can't read or think logically isn't an argument for your point of view. It's probably not allowed by forum rules; If I were GGG I'd give you a warning for it :lol:

Edit: Found the rule in question:

- Do not harass other users.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything. If you can't explain your opinion without calling someone "stupid" then don't post it.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
User avatar
WhiteDragon2
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:07 am

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby Tyhja » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:20 am

Icyglare wrote:This what happens when you try to talk to someone like an adult, if I fill my speech with LOLLLSS then you understand?

You got caught breaking a rule, now your whining levels are getting legendary


So basically : I can't refute your points, so i shall poke fun at your acronym. *clap clap*
Image
Image
Tyhja
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby Tyhja » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:22 am

WhiteDragon2 wrote:Tyhja, could you please stop the personal insults on Icyglare? Saying someone is an idiot who can't read or think logically isn't an argument for your point of view. It's probably not allowed by forum rules; If I were GGG I'd give you a warning for it :lol:

Edit: Found the rule in question:

- Do not harass other users.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything. If you can't explain your opinion without calling someone "stupid" then don't post it.



Currently, its really they other way around. Basically icyglare happens to not have anything nice to say, yet he's posting in this thread? Will he please stop harrassing me?
Image
Image
Tyhja
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Re: Stop stealth closing ongoing topics.

Postby angelspawns » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:43 am

Sorry, i just care to little about your personal trauma. I'm only interested in making suggestions to improve global experience in this game. So i just posted 2 ideas that might be of use. (For as far as i can tell an email what actions been taken wouldve been useful) If not, read first sentence of this post.
Last edited by angelspawns on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
angelspawns
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron