New arena

User suggestions to improve the game

New arena

Postby Why I Hate Alteil » Wed May 01, 2013 8:48 pm

PLease for the love of God... make a new arena. Its really dum for me, a level 14 to go up against a level 404. Yes I'm talking about Johino. I have no chance against that crap... it's ****. Atleast make the Crest arena go up to lvl 45 or something. We newb in the Folart room have no chance unless we buy cards. Which that doesnt even help how much considering the prices of the card packs and box are insane and more than half the time you get crap.
Why I Hate Alteil

Re: New arena

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue May 07, 2013 10:21 am

Good suggestion, but it has been suggested before and since this is not a troll thread not many people care to comment.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby VertuHonagan » Tue May 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Sadly I have suggested similar things, but it will never be done, because they claim the player base is too small. In my personal opinion, anything added to help aleviate non stop high level play is good for lowering tension between players. Thus this is why I generally only play one game a day.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Icyglare » Tue May 07, 2013 9:03 pm

I saw an old alteil replay and they had an additional arena, Regus but it probably disappeared because it was hardly filled, I wonder if Crest might share the same fate.

But if things are hopeful, it should go back. Lv16-50 maybeh?
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Aoi » Tue May 07, 2013 10:06 pm

A 16-50 arena would be nice, give them like 75% tbs
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby uta3893 » Sun May 12, 2013 4:18 am

I think the playerbase might be too small for an additional level based arena. I remember back when i was in crest i would rarely find anyone on, and hell, sometimes even in folrart, i struggle to find a matchup. I think a better solution would be to change crest from like a low level arena to a low deck rarity/shielded cards only arena or something. that way even us higher levels can go somewhere else where we dont have to worry about crazy OP decks lol. that or make it a server where upon win you get like 2/3rds the xp you would have gotten in folrart if you win, but like 1/3 of the xp you would have gotten had you won upon loss. that way, even the low levelled player who was unlucky enough to run into johnjo would still get a pretty nice xp bump and level up and get a few cards maybe from that loss. I dunno, just my 2 cents.
uta3893

Postby Icyglare » Sun May 12, 2013 4:39 am

uta3893 wrote:I think a better solution would be to change crest from like a low level arena to a low deck rarity/shielded cards only arena or something. that way even us higher levels can go somewhere else where we dont have to worry about crazy OP decks lol.

MetaAbuser: You underestimate my power
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau