More events (with prizes)

User suggestions to improve the game

More events (with prizes)

Postby J0hnj0 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:23 pm

There is no goal in playing this game and people dont really play for just fun anymore, we want to play and compete to win something, those 5o7 we have now are kinda lame. i mean really, 5 pc and 5 ppl get some goodies? thats hardly worth playing for. hold the event at the tournament section where u can choose to use a random sealed card deck or your own card deck. or hand out temporary cards so newbs can compete at a decent level as well.
J0hnj0

Re: More events (with prizes)

Postby caeser » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:09 pm

J0hnj0 wrote:There is no goal in playing this game and people dont really play for just fun anymore, we want to play and compete to win something, those 5o7 we have now are kinda lame. i mean really, 5 pc and 5 ppl get some goodies? thats hardly worth playing for. hold the event at the tournament section where u can choose to use a random sealed card deck or your own card deck. or hand out temporary cards so newbs can compete at a decent level as well.

Sealed deck events piqued my interest when I first started out and kept me around to play more. It was a great way to use those cards you always wanted to try but didn't have. Hopefully they'll do something like this when they get some ppl freed up from working on some of the basic programming and gameplay stuff.
caeser

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau