Buy Point Cards with Gran?

User suggestions to improve the game

Buy Point Cards with Gran?

Postby deathmasterb » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:06 pm

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to buy point cards with Gran? You can sell them for 5g each, so buying them for around 10g each would be reasonable. You wouldn't have to spend a whole lot of money to get rare cards, and you'd have the certainty of getting them. Or you could use the money to buy unrare cards you need at $1 each. I think more people would spend money on gran this way, and we'd all get the cards we want. but, if you wanted a lot of random weak cards, you could still play the lottery. Anyone else think this is a good idea?
deathmasterb

Re: Buy Point Cards with Gran?

Postby Gota » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:16 pm

I've mentioned that in the suggestion thread, but recycled value is suppose to be way lower than the 'card value' if they sell pt cards for 10gran each, no one will buy boxes.

They would have to sell them at higher price, like 50gran each.

They also have to fix the exchange rate as well.

Remember, using pt cards gives u a choice of what you get, boxes, packs does not, so the value should be increased too.
even though 5 star rares are recycled for 300g, the only current way to guarantee a 5 star rare is to buy boxes (set1&2) and that itself is 21$, yet still random. So having a choice of any card, and to make the exchange rate reasonable to somewhere along the 21$ lines, 10gran per pt card will not do.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau