Sphere Packs

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Sphere Packs

Postby Phenoca » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:26 pm

Pancakes wrote:the other day I beat a 1800+ RP guy who was on a 10+ winning streak all because I pulled a final one on him that he couldn't have known I had because I wasn't running a refess file.

Lol.

Pancakes wrote:I do like sphere packs though. I think it makes excellent sense for newbie players. Make it cheap. Limit the rarity to rarity 4.

Possibly 3 - but yes - these sphere packs would be beneficial.

luckysvn777 wrote:
Peralisc2 wrote:I want sphere packs too, but i still have the feeling this will be overlooked.

Yea... :(

Yeah...

luckysvn777 wrote:Except that in 99% of cases, paying the extra SP to bring out a random card from another sphere doesn't work. Outside of multi-sphere files designed for that.

Yup. Though I do like my Lv. 1 sylphs now and then (Crest Devil Knight SS or slow tanks work with sylphs).

Multi wrote:Theme packs would be more like, packs that lend themselves to a certain plan, rather than random cards. They don't have to include every card from a theme that could be made from that file, just really key ones perhaps. Or like I suggested, have a player poll every month or so to see what cards we should put in a reinforcement pack, having it happen often means we'd have a good cycle of cards go through, and having the players vote on it would mean we'd get to see the cards players actually want or need in them, within limit of 2* and 1* rarities.

Yeah. Not a pre-made file, but a list of cards that can be valuable even to other spheres (pancakes mentioned Final One / Arius; I mention Instant Revival).
Phenoca

Postby luckysvn777 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:32 pm

I was referring more to playing lvl 2 and above. Splashing level 1s is fine.
luckysvn777

Postby odanobunaga » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:05 pm

I love this idea. I honesty think it's not a noob way of thinking. It's flawless. People should get quality for their money. Getting crap pixels you will never use sucks. I hate people who try to argue against such brilliant plans. The benefits outweigh the costs:

Benefits:
-No crap cards
-Greater variety of decks (variety doesn't have to come from different spheres you know)
-Slightly easier to get 3 of the same card
-People will be happy to spend more money on useable cards
-It's the same price as a regular pack
-rarities aren't changed at all

Costs:
-Encourages "noob way of thinking"?

We are paying cards to be played, not recycled... asking for packs that offers slightly more choice on the cards is not such a bad thing, is it?
odanobunaga

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau