Alteil Points listed in Profile section

User suggestions to improve the game

Alteil Points listed in Profile section

Postby deathmasterb » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:53 pm

Suggestion: Could we add a line to the Profile section of My Iczer in the game that tells you how many Alteil points you have so you know how much gran you're getting every week? There's a spot for guild points, but not for weekly points.
deathmasterb

Re: Improving the Game: Listing your ideas/solutions

Postby InigoMontoya » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:40 pm

deathmasterb wrote:Suggestion: Could we add a line to the Profile section of My Iczer in the game that tells you how many Alteil points you have so you know how much gran you're getting every week? There's a spot for guild points, but not for weekly points.

That's a really good idea! :P
InigoMontoya

Postby darklogos » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:47 am

deathmasterb wrote:Suggestion: Could we add a line to the Profile section of My Iczer in the game that tells you how many Alteil points you have so you know how much gran you're getting every week? There's a spot for guild points, but not for weekly points.

I like that.
darklogos

Postby Kamerynn » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Yup, great idea. Can't remember the last time an idea had this much support (if ever). Kinda strange that nobody has suggested this yet. :P
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.
-- Terry Pratchett
Kamerynn

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau