Starter File Updates

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Starter File Updates

Postby neviscus » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:36 pm

the problem for falkow is the *** characters are either deck specific (faytis), dual sphere (antilla,addition), or require some thining to use them, or rare cards (bernet, dub rio). so really I would suggest maybe a fencer deck with 2 femiels or an average falkow deck with snaf, or keep vordure
neviscus

Postby luckysvn777 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:38 pm

Hmm, Vordore, Mystere, Femiel, Snaf, Rasam.

Any of those five could be good in a starter.
luckysvn777

Postby neviscus » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:42 pm

I thought maybe mystere wouldn't be very newbie friendly, almost same for rasam, but I think she could work too.

as for lawtia, my idea was either make it a semi doll with either belfyna or scarlet rose, or just use xxxx

oh and back on refess, how about shathia?
neviscus

Postby luckysvn777 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:47 pm

They aren't necessarily newbie friendly, but if all the starters have powerful rares, it would be fair, and give them a better chance in Folrart.

For lawtia, Dalos is fine I think.

Refess... I really like the idea of Ridrea/Shathia to be honest. Shathia just doesn't work
luckysvn777

Postby neviscus » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:50 pm

ridrea would be good for refess, though shathia is one of the few cards that has a damgaing start skill, that doesn't rely on another card.
and I figure dalos is fine I was under the impression that we were wanting to change the characters. Anyway dalos and Kurina are good for there spheres, but many a tune up for the actual deck is in order?

what I am saying is I think lawtia is good (I love using my lawtia account) but for actual beginners I think it needs some more straight foreword cards, even though that is an oxymoren in lawtia

edit, that part about shathia
neviscus

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau