Contest Prizes are Too Small

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Contest Prizes are Too Small

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:53 am

They shouldn't increase contest winner prizes. Increase the reward of playing in arenas to increase there the population and that also makes a lot more happy than just 1 to 5 peeps.

For example there is a participation prize for next tourney. That encourages people to play more the game and train for the tourney, since there will be something in for everyone and everyone participating at least will be a bit happier. Focus more on those types of rewards.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Skewer » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:38 am

Visfarix wrote:I don't know why everyone seems to like complaining so much. All these contests are free except for the time we invest into doing them. I think we're lucky there aren't entry fees or some sort of payment for some of these contests. Heck the GMs are even nice enough to provide prizes for the community run tournaments. We're getting alot of free stuff. Why are you all being spoiled and asking for more? If you don't like prizes or you don't think they are worth your time, then just don't participate.

Or the GMs could sit back, do nothing, and watch as Alteil shrivels and dies. These kinds of things are necessary for these types of games. What I still have yet to see is a GM-run tournament. I don't see why they are so supportive of player-run tournaments but refrain from holding one themselves. If we are talking about emptying the arenas, player tournaments do that too. And its more like having a new temporary arena that people can join so that there is still a arena that' bound to be populated as long as the tournament is free. If its not, you dont have to worry about folrart or those other arenas being empty anyhow.
Skewer

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:10 am

They MAYBE wait to check on some ideas and let the players do the mistakes and learn from those mistakes, instead of risking to mess up something themselves.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Pancakes » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:14 am

Visfarix wrote:I don't know why everyone seems to like complaining so much. All these contests are free except for the time we invest into doing them. I think we're lucky there aren't entry fees or some sort of payment for some of these contests. Heck the GMs are even nice enough to provide prizes for the community run tournaments. We're getting alot of free stuff. Why are you all being spoiled and asking for more? If you don't like prizes or you don't think they are worth your time, then just don't participate.

They are being STINGY! This sort of contest would make sense if there was only 1 set. But we are on set FIVE. It is so impossible to even get some of the 3 stars you want after spending over $200, as I have, and then they turn around and slap you in the face with these ridiculous prizes that don't help you out much at all. Not at all. If the prize was one free 3 star what is the harm in that? When you know there are so many 3 stars and you probably are going to want 3 copies to make a set anyway?

But instead they give you 4 point cards or 4 Great Spirits that you already have a complete set of anyway and you can't even recycle them for gran?!?

Seriously.

They should really start being more generous with the cards. Because that lotto is too vicious. Even only using MM as I am it's just sad almost how many one stars I get over and over. What? Lotto ran out of even 2 stars? Here I am crossing my fingers to get a 2star Efreet. $200 down the road I should have that retarded card don't you think. No. I just got one copy. One little 2star and I can't seem to get anymore. But they keep sending me these random 3 star grims. I don't need 3 wrath's of costellation!! Geez!

Like the man says, "COME ON!!! No more one stars in my $1000 suit!"

And I can forget about the Aegis.
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau