GMs: RP Arena? LvL Arena? FM Lotto? Points Cards: LOL...

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: GMs: RP Arena? LvL Arena? FM Lotto? Points Cards: LOL...

Postby luckysvn777 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Pulling statistics out of thin air does not a good argument make.

Also, that "90%" (actually much less) doesn't do some very key things. They don't ask for help and they don't try to interact and gain experience. There's a reason why most of the people i see post in the forum (outside of complaint threads) are people who seem to have gotten a handle on the game. The more you interact, the better you do. Seriously.

So it reflects as much on them as it does on the game.

Of course, as DWild just showed, there are quite a few players who did manage to overcome the "free player in Folrart" curse...

Also, last time I checked, this was a factual debate, not an opinion debate. I'm not flaming you for your opinion (like in the post you ripped my quote from), I'm simply countering your points. If you want to continue to not acknowledge the facts being thrown at you because you are so dedicated to your opinion, so be it. I won't try to sway you. I will, however, continue to throw more facts out.
luckysvn777

Postby InigoMontoya » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:...nobody yet broke my weekly gran record and i was top weekly grinder whenever i felt like it...

Hi, Peralisc2! If you don't mind my asking, what is the weekly gran record?
InigoMontoya

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Exactly 500 points during the last guild event. It was overkill ... but whatever. :lol:
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby InigoMontoya » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:Exactly 500 points during the last guild event. It was overkill ... but whatever. :lol:

That is fantastically impressive!!! :o
InigoMontoya

Postby Skewer » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:Thought about that often ... and wonder if it's so hard to get 3-5 stars since the chances are low, why bother to get them if you can make a decent-good deck with the low rares? So even then you can sit it out and wait until you drop mass gran on the lotto to get a 3 star or something.
Also in that case i wonder if they won't make the rares stronger on purpose, which would make the cards imbalanced, which makes me prefer a +2 / +0 a lot more. At least a +0 dosn't scare people away, they won't have something to lose, training and testing in folrart like some do would be encouraged.
Also if they make it into a +2/+1 or a +3/+1, they will also maybe raise the card cost so people are still encouraged to spend. (although gran cost will still probably suck)

How do you think they will react to that kind of demand?

And to top it all +2 / +1 dosn't encourage strong deck builds, does it? Or is that something that should be very little accentuated?

Winning is overrated. People should play for fun. Who cares if their deck builds aren't strong? If we take away the penalties for losing, I'm sure there will be less complaint threads against primclone/sk or whatever, since by that time, who cares if they win? Also instead of creating an No RP arena, why not create a button that searches for a non-ranked matches. Let the people who want to play RP matches duke it out, and if it turns out that no one wants to play RP matches, then maybe the entire RP idea was a mistake. How's that for data collecting?
Skewer

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau