And just look at us right now. For some reason or other, we have more or less stopped playing.
Kamerynn wrote:If that weren't enough, we have another new player reporting a win rate of around %60 in this thread: Emainma.
shivandragon wrote:Hmmm I haven't been doing too well in fortlart arena lately. So if my streak continues and I win 25% of my games how much weekly gran will I make? Like if I play 20 games and win 5? I think I just get 10 gran per week so I just play one game per week in fortlart until I can get a better deck?
RUSTRUNNER02 wrote:There may be days some people like myself wish to get pummeled buy other players with an excess of 50+ levels and an RP rating of 1600 or more over yours. But lately those days have been wearing me thin. Either fix this problem or your will have no players but those oldies and no more deer to hunt a peck. I play three games a day and everyone is 30+ levels over me and have RP ratings of at least 1600 or more compared to my 1300. I rarely ever see players my level anymore esp. since they just feel the same way I do. Why play a game just to lose? If the cards aren't important then why not make them singles to be bought with Grin. 1000 grin per star, or something. Have RP arenas rather then level arenas. The Older players have such experience that it is not only impossible to win against there super honed files but angering to play against there non-existent cards. The lotto should be star based. 1 star cards 10 grin, 2 star cards 20 grin, and so on. I have spent 40.00 for two box sets only to get copies of the same cards I already have and not only that but to get 4 of a single card 3 or more times in a row. it should only give you 3 of the same cards only to make your money worth it.
I will not be blowing my money on this game until it is successfully fixed.
Silverrock wrote:So, I've only been playing for 4 or 5 days and made it to lvl. 17 now. I made the jump to the lvl. 15 arena and saw my winning ways nosedive. Now this isn't a complaint thread (well maybe a little, later), I'm looking for advice...
My win% has fallen dramatically,(74% to 58%) and since I started last Monday, I'm considering not dueling for the next couple of days to get the extra gran. Having won only twice out of 10 battles, if I play the next 3 days I'm pretty certain I'll lose the extra weekly gran and only get 10.
Related to that, is there a way to cancel and restart? Having learned alot in the last few days I could correct a lot of mistakes made in the first few hours of playing (I don't want to make a new e-mail as it would make me feel a little cheesy).
And finally, is there anyway to choose levels of people you duel? Does the program take into account who you face? Are there plans to make another Arena (Lvls. 15 to 40 or somesuch)?
I find I'm taking 2-4 minute turns just to read all the text and abilities of cards I've never seen and getting some rude comments about it. Someone, I forget who, said they would report me for taking up too much time, called be a n00b and that "ur starter deck is fail". This was on turn 9 and while I was in trouble and likely to lose, I still had 4 of my Soul Skills to go off so who knows?
Mostly love the game, sorry to ramble but wanted everyone to know where I'm coming from. So to sum up:
1) Wait for Monday for the extra gran from the Win/Lose formula?
2) Other than creating a whole new e-mail address, anyway to start all over and put my hard learned lessons to use?
3) Any plans to create another Arena? As the community grows it's gonna get pretty crowded in the attic!
As always, thanks in advance...
luckysvn777 wrote:So yea, of course the forums will have more complaints than successes. Don't act like that supports your argument in any way. It doesn't.
eliteofdelet wrote:After level 14 the game gets kinda annoying, but after level 19-20 the game seems pointless. I recently got into crest and it was slightly annoying but still fun when you win a battle and instantly level up and get a new card which you could then recycle for more cards, but now that I no longer get a new card a level the game seems really pointless. All I do now is sit around watching the 40+ farm sp and then play several level 4-7s and decimating my level 1-3s. The whole strategy aspect of the game seems to be lost now as my cards are now pointless.
I think its funny you all say post your deck and get help but when your deck's max damage is 70 (which is easily stopped since its enchanter + regus), max hp is 50, and max level is 3-4 there isn't much one can do against level 4-7s backed up by good grim cards (falkow grim cards fail except for like 2 but of course I don't have those xD). No amount of deck organization, strategy or knowing what they are going to play is going to save me. (I already know what they are going to play when they start doing 4>5 grim cards....a rare high level card that's going to dominate all my 1-3s, yay!)
So what am I left with?
1) Pay money and hope I get some good cards so I can once again compete in the strategy part of the game...No thank you, don't feel like spending money on a card game.
2) Die and give up a lot and wait for the people who don't have rare/op cards which I might have a chance of beating until I gain 5 levels and get my next chard and then recycle it and hope I get something good....Really boring and takes a long time to do with no guarantee of succeeding.
3) Play the Mirage Master every day and stop playing alteil and hope I get some good cards to make a decent deck....Also boring and takes forever and I would probably just give up after a week xD.
4) Start new accounts and just have fun playing on the newbie level where I can once again enjoy the strategy part of the game....Sounds like my best option at the moment. However I get bored of games when I don't really advance anymore so I am probably not going to stick around after a few more weeks.
luckysvn777 wrote:Oh, and by the way, its my opinion. Get off your high-horse and realize that other people have opinions different than yours, thanks.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests