Larger amount of File saves?

User suggestions to improve the game

Larger amount of File saves?

Postby tropireno » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:01 pm

I think that 10 files is a little too low for us. I often find myself having to delete a file in order to make a new one.

How about you increase the number of file saves available to us? It would surely make it more convenient for many Izers, I'm sure.
tropireno

Re: Larger amount of File saves?

Postby Phenoca » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:14 pm

A little too low? I already have -20 file slots. It is lots of lowliness.

Copy down your old files onto Notepad 'txt's or 'rtf's (not supported):.

harvest4god wrote:you could've edited your original post to add that one sentence (which I have done here).
-Romdeau[/i]

EDIT: *pokes Romdeau*
Last edited by Phenoca on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby Romdeau » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Not really necessary, this is more like a luxury in the long line of "stuff users want".
Romdeau

Postby Harion » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:02 am

the request for more files to be saved is not so we can save more deck ideas but so we can preserve the win-loss ratio of that file...
i've had to delete some files whose win-rate ratio a like but had to do so because 10 file save is too few for my deck ideas
screen save works though, lol. to capture the win-loss ratio for posterity
My goal is not to win, but to have fun.
But since winning is fun, I can't help but to make winning my goal.
--
Bear killing axe-man was meant to be what it's name suggests - a killer unit. Sadly, there were no bears to kill in Alteil.
Harion

Postby Eladin » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:59 pm

lol, no, for me it was just to make a bunch of ideas. couldn't care less about win/loss ratio of one deck over my total. :P
but yeah, i said it even when i made the same suggestion, totally serves no real help toward the game. just a tweak i'd enjoy. :)
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby Pancakes » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:33 am

I'd like to be able to construct a playlist of files and then check which ones I want to include into my current list and then just push a 'Random' button so that it will select a random file from that checklist. 10 files is not enough.
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby Multi » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:14 am

Isn't having more than 10 files a premium option in alteil jp? Honestly I wouldn't care if alteil us adopted something like that here though, even if people think it should be free. I guess i've gotten used to stuff like that in recent mmo's where you gotta buy a cash item so you can teleport to towns rather than paying in game gold like in RO.
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby Logress » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Yeah, we're definitely thinking of how to incorporate the premium features into the game. The Japanese charge a small monthly fee, a few bucks, which I think is mostly there to cover the cost of the server and bandwidth for storing past duels and doing playback. Still, I don't know if for our game that would work. Maybe as a free extra for people who buy Gran?
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Romdeau » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:29 pm

Where there's a product, there's a marketing scheme to make it happen Logress.
Romdeau

Postby Eladin » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:07 pm

lol, ah, never get enough optimism.

i think it'd sure be a hard sell as well, and would certainly open up more "why this, and not this other thing?" questions from people. cause those never get tired....
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau