Idea for getting cards

User suggestions to improve the game

Idea for getting cards

Postby harvest4god » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:57 am

I am wondering is there a way to separate free gran (from mirage master) and paid gran. If so, I have an idea. Set buys or single card buys. What I mean is to give an option to buy a single card of your choice (paid gran only....and it would be high price since your getting a guarantee.) or to sell an entire set for a very large amount of gran. (only one copy each) so if someone wants to buy a full set 3 times they would have all the cards.

Since mirage master couldnt be used for this it would prevent abuse from free players getting it and would also make some major money. (for instance I am not buying anymore packs but with free gran. However, I would pay to get full sets without another thought.) This would also make it possible for someone to get every card at the game (just for a major price). If you offer it for new sets it would work too. Not for ex though since you get a chance to get all you want when they come out. Although if you did the single card buys you could include ex cards to give people who never played that early a chance to play. I do think this would generate a lot of gran buying, from old and new players.
EDIT: Please refrain from double posting unnecessarily-you could've edited your original post to add that one sentence (which I have done here).
-Romdeau
harvest4god

Re: Idea for getting cards

Postby dwiguitar » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:50 pm

I was gonna reply a nice and long post but then i realized I'm tired of hoping for great things such as being able to buy a full set ever happening.

But, I scored a prefect score in my latest math test , so even though Alteil stays cruel and unfair in some ways, I can smile ;th2
dwiguitar

Postby Phenoca » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:17 pm

dwiguitar wrote:But, I scored a prefect score in my latest math test ,

Can't... Breathe...

harvest4god wrote:sell an entire set for a very large amount of gran.

I don't think I have that much gran. About 10,000 per sphere..?
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby Romdeau » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:29 pm

10k gran for an entire sphere? That's nearly not enough...more like 100k gran. And I'm not even kidding, based on the statistics I hear from those who spend more than me.
Romdeau

Postby harvest4god » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:19 am

not a sphere buy but a set. For example, set 1, =10k gran for 1 card of the entire set. So it would be like 30k for an entire collection of set 1. And you could do it for all five sets, plus the later sets. I would just like to see an easier way to get 4* and 5* cards. Or to see them sold single. Like 1 5* card of your choice 700 gran. Make the price double the recycle value, you know. so 4* would be 300 gran, 3* 60 gran, 2* 20 gran, 1* 10 gran. It would be great to buy them individually.
harvest4god

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:57 am

If this gets implemented, do not expect to be able to get 5 stars for anything less than $20, and that's being generous.

A random CHANCE at a RANDOM 5 star is 2100 gran after all.. the compensation of other cards might just outweigh to ability to actually pick the card.
luckysvn777

Postby Pancakes » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:24 pm

luckysvn777 wrote:If this gets implemented, do not expect to be able to get 5 stars for anything less than $20, and that's being generous.

A random CHANCE at a RANDOM 5 star is 2100 gran after all.. the compensation of other cards might just outweigh to ability to actually pick the card.

not true

$1.50 gives you a chance for a five star
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby Harterial » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:00 pm

Actually, 10 gran is fine. *remembers single Verlaat lotto draw*

Honestly though, it would be disheartening to see such a plan ever implemented. Separating "free" gran from "paid" gran? What's the point? That alienates the free players - forcing them to either pay or suffer. And the option to buy an entire set would definitely contribute to the creation of a wall between payers and free players. :/
Harterial

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:29 pm

True, but for set 1-2 you have to shell out 2100 gran for a guaranteed 5 star. It would make absolutely no sense for a guaranteed 5 star OF YOUR CHOICE among EVERY SET to be anything less than that price.

Don't except choice to come cheap.
luckysvn777

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau