Starter and Seasonal Cards should Count too!

User suggestions to improve the game

Starter and Seasonal Cards should Count too!

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:25 am

For the "Four or More" button on the recycle page. I only say this now because I plan on spending a lot during the seasonal lotto this time (gooo Renally!) and am not looking forward to having not only the starter cards, but now the seasonal cards to look at when i recycle to check and see if i do indeed have extra copies. Its not the biggest issue, but it is really really annoying.. and time consuming when you lotto a lot.

Please do fix :/
luckysvn777

Re: Starter and Seasonal Cards should Count too!

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Oh lol ... damn i got happy for nothing when i've read only first sentence. :lol:

Thought they added that idea of using your 4th copy to get a random card of same rarity that you don't have, for free. Maybe i want it too much, so i start imagining things. :(
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Pancakes » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:23 am

btw alteil staff if I'm not satisfied with my seasonal card draws today ($20) I really am quitting for good.

Why in the gruff kind of mood? I've pulled 6 times so far and I've gotten 3 Djinns and 2 guardians :o wtf pple that's 2 packs worth and I get that.
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby Pancakes » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Just for those wondering the Seasonal cards lottery was an absolute rip off for me. I got one black dragon rider, and the rest were strickly duplicates of 1 and 2 stars. You'd think where 9 of 20 of the cards I think are 3 star and above that the odds would be better. So after dumping in $8.00 or so I had had enough. Went to normal packs with the rest of my twenty and got 6 - 4 stars from Set 4. The Seasonal lottery is not a good place to try to get cards. It's only if you want pretty pictures on your cards. It appears to be horrible for collecting.
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby Phenoca » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:06 pm

Pancakes wrote:got 6 - 4 stars from Set 4. The Seasonal lottery is not a good place to try to get cards. It's only if you want pretty pictures on your cards.

Nice.

Yeah, the multiple copies were a let-down.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby Harion » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:58 am

i've already suggested this in the original suggestions thread (the long one)
it really is a minor issue but a very helpful one when recycling
obviously you will want to make sure you have 3 copies and find all those with 4 copies and above
but the checkbox doesn't count non-rarity cards so it really messes the search as you may have 4 copies of certain cards but not know it because 2 of those were non-rarities or starters
not really much of an issue but just for convenience's sake
don't break your back over this GMs
the workaround i've found for this inconvenience is just to list all my non rarity cards in a text file (notepad)
then search for same copies with recycle value
takes more work but simplifies the process
My goal is not to win, but to have fun.
But since winning is fun, I can't help but to make winning my goal.
--
Bear killing axe-man was meant to be what it's name suggests - a killer unit. Sadly, there were no bears to kill in Alteil.
Harion

Postby Eladin » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:03 pm

Pancakes wrote:btw alteil staff if I'm not satisfied with my seasonal card draws today ($20) I really am quitting for good.

Why in the gruff kind of mood? I've pulled 6 times so far and I've gotten 3 Djinns and 2 guardians :o wtf pple that's 2 packs worth and I get that.

i feel for you...but that totally doesn't have anything to do with the thread...other than seasonal cards...

lol, i agree that it's somewhat annoying having to alter your search when recycling due to starter cards and seasonal ones. i honestly had to keep a paper list on me while doing that whole three days lol.

but that's really all you need right? you always know exactly what are in the seasonals, so...meh...
just sayin :P
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby Phenoca » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:03 am

Peralisc2 wrote:Thought they added that idea of using your 4th copy to get a random card of same rarity that you don't have, for free.

Naw... Too good to be true.

Peralisc2 wrote:Maybe i want it too much, so i start imagining things. :(

Yes... Me too. Comes with the awesome updates that are being made every few weeks (Beginner Packs, Forum Sigs, Free Point Cards, etc.).

Pancakes wrote:btw alteil staff if I'm not satisfied with my seasonal card draws today ($20) I really am quitting for good.

But you can't stop... I know how you feel.
It helps to throw your computer out the window?
Maybe not :)
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau