Training Area addition:

User suggestions to improve the game

Training Area addition:

Postby Xovian » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Since i started running the Mono-Sphere tournament for Animemaniac, it's come to my attention after some comments by Anime that it would be a good idea to have a time clock added to the Training area as a checkable option.

Just like how viewable has a check box, simply add one that also adds the time clock to the duel as well.

Not sure how easy this can be done, but having that option for player run tourneys would help alleviate anyone trying to overly stall such matches/games.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Re: Training Area addition:

Postby Gota » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:14 pm

If its not do-able for the training arena, do it for the tournament arena, then 'lend' a tournament account with restricted access to the tourney host and let them host it on the tournament server?

Just change the pw to the tournament account after each tourney.

Duno how complicated or sophisticated the tournament arena is, but if its got useful perks that help to run tourneys, it'd be a good idea.

Also might be nice for data collection if its all in one place exclusively for tournament battles.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Phenoca » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:05 am

Has tourny arena ever been used for tournies?
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:43 am

In the old legends that keep going on, on the forums, it is said that once upon a time iczers were dueling in the tournament arena when they were participating at the tournaments. But so long time has passed since then that it might be just fairy tale and speculation.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau