Won't somebody please think of the children?

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Won't somebody please think of the children?

Postby Raidou » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:35 am

Why not make Regus Arena a Starter Server only?

I mean no other file can be played in this arena except Starters...

you can also make it Level 1-5 ( but it maybe boring? )
Raidou - Gowen (Main)
HyakuShiki - Refess
SinowCrimson - Lawtia
AquaComplex - Falkow
Raidou

Postby Phenoca » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:20 pm

1) Having nice files in Regus 'advertises' donating.
2) It is hard to get a 50-win streak and still stay below Level 15.

EDIT: 50ish.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby Visfarix » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Raidou wrote:Why not make Regus Arena a Starter Server only?

I mean no other file can be played in this arena except Starters...

you can also make it Level 1-5 ( but it maybe boring? )

You can only win about 10-15 times in Regus before your level goes over the limit and have to leave. If you run into a paying player in Regus, you likely won't see him for long. Plus how would you implement that? Make it so only beginner cards are allowed? Then people wouldn't be able to use the cards they get from MM gran and lotto.
Visfarix

Postby luckysvn777 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Regus = 3 levels = 300 exp = 10 wins of 30 exp.

So its 10 wins max... you'll never see a silver star in Regus.

Now, here's a more pressing problem, and a great reason why more division shouldn't be happening..

It is almost impossible to get a match in Crest, and Regus is pretty darn tough too... this is a HUGE problem.. this forces those new players to go to FOLRART and that's not a good thing... This problem should take a top priority slot.

How do I know this? I've been trying out an alt lately (mostly to prove to at least myself once and for all that experience > all.. and yeah, i'm right).

I honestly think the GM's should rejoin the arenas... this is something that needs a quick fix, and that's as quick a fix as you get. Then rethink things over. When it takes a half hour to get a match, something is wrong.. and that's a definite recipe for pre-Folrart quitters.
luckysvn777

Postby InigoMontoya » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:28 am

Whoa! This is indeed important, Lucky! Excellent catch. I'm with Lucky 100%. We don't want the new players to be forced to go to Folrart to find a game. This could kill the pipeline of future players.
InigoMontoya

Postby luckysvn777 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:34 am

I just want to add that its an entirely different and significantly less "welcoming" environment than the Crest I remember from long ago. Not only were there more than, well, one match going on at any given time, and more than 10 people on at any time, but overall it just felt a lot better.. I suspect that perhaps the nuisance of the wait is making it a bit more tedious and less fun.

Also, ironically enough, 3/14 of those matches were with known alts of other players... that seems a bit high to me.

And this is coming from someone who knows how to play the game, do well, and is getting very lucky lottos (Dagon) on top of it. I can't imagine how much of a turn-off it would be for new players. Major major red flags here.
luckysvn777

Postby Raidou » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:34 am

Making Regus a Starter Cards only will...
Give them safety until they can go to the journeyman server
since its only 10 wins right?

About the gran...they can save it up and buy later or buy now but keep it first as well as the level up cards...

About the population...why not we people in the community help this game...why not we refer some people or our friends?
I think its rewarding enough to prevent the game from shutting down...
Because putting referrals promo or rewards will force some people to go get multi-accs...so that is not available

About the newbies don't have enemies...somebody from the community can help...but if there is none...I don't know...
maybe put a bot? but I see some cons in putting bot...
how about a less exp distribution from the bot?

hmmm...there must be a way around this problems...

*Thinks.....thinks.....thinks.....thinks.....thinks..... ;loading *
Raidou - Gowen (Main)
HyakuShiki - Refess
SinowCrimson - Lawtia
AquaComplex - Falkow
Raidou

Postby 091888 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:52 am

open alteil.com in asia let more ppl in asia know about this game , opps sorry the lottery drop and point problem = it is hard to get 3 cards of the same in a rows sorry it is a bad suggestion , refer friends is a good idea, but you can add chat in arenas then more ppl will stay in this game,sorry to some ppl, i will not say that ppl invite their alts as friend to get reward,because i know some childish ppl will say that
you see other card games have chat system ,alteil have 2 chat system ,one is from the menu ,another is at the training arena

why not expand it to all arenas can use chat? improve friendship on alteil so ppl will not quit that easily, so you ppl said 10 games ,can own by 1 or 2 games the ppl and they quit = they are lack of will to win so you do not need to do anything about them

Postby Logress » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Regus and Crest merged...
It was just causing too many problems for getting battles in mid-day.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Multi » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Logress wrote:Regus and Crest merged...
It was just causing too many problems for getting battles in mid-day.

is there some rulebook that says gms of all online games must state the obvious while sidestepping and ignoring all suggestions and complaints of the players?
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau