Pointcard system needs to be reworked

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Pointcard system needs to be reworked

Postby Pancakes » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:50 pm

5 of 7 needs to be made permanent
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:31 pm

I think they are just testing all sorts of variations of it to see what to add and what not. So until this sort of test phase or whatever, is over it won't become permanent.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Eladin » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:13 pm

is it becoming a regular event not permanent enough? if it does stay relatively regular that is...
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby Multi » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:22 am

well, if 5 of 7 stayed permanent, it'd ONLY take

2 months for 1*
4 months for 2*
6 months for 3*
10 months for 4*
12 months for 5*

could be worse :V
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby Eladin » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:26 pm

considering the event is relatively new at this point, yeah, i'd say it could be a lot worse lol. and really, one should consider that there are actual card prizes as well yes? and who knows what they may feel like throwing in to that particular prize pool per round.
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby luckysvn777 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:35 pm

They could make it so its point cards, and the prizes based on how many overall games played? To encourage more gameplay and help people get more cards.

like say... 10 games = 1 star, 20 games = 2 star, 50 games = 3 star.

Can't go higher than 3 star though. Not sure if it should be random non-triple-copy cards given or ones you can pick though.

More cards is only a good thing at this point, especially 3 stars. After all, the real money-makers are the 4-5 star cards anyway. At least in my experience, 3 stars are actually more of a deterrant, as they are too hard to get and too numerous. It comes down to "who cares, I know I can't get them nearly easily enough for their rarities, so i won't bother even hoping", where as if i wanted 4-5 stars, I could buy a box and have a decent chance, especially with 4 stars.. so I can hope.
luckysvn777

Postby exemplar » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:26 am

Probably can't afford to give away cards all the time like in great spirits, but I think the point cards for joining / big prize for a fortunate few gimmick used for halloween spirits might be sustainable.

Gives newbies and veterans alike a reason to dream.
Character conversations on hiatus until I get my photobucket sorted out.

Blog on hiatus until I find a new hosting site.
exemplar

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau