Move the button to view the battlefield when playing

User suggestions to improve the game

Move the button to view the battlefield when playing

Postby Otonashi » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:56 pm

It would be very convenient if the button to see the battlefield was not obstructed by the action menu for the unit in square #9. If you happen to be viewing a graveyard or your file, it's impossible to return back to the battlefield view and you can't even see the choices for the unit who is obstructing the button.

This is an extreme case when you're looking at a graveyard/file and you click to return back to the battlefield view, but that units turn comes up just as you click and you end up selecting Move or Standby instead of a vital buff or other action skill. (I seriously just lost a game because of that)
Otonashi

Re: Move the button to view the battlefield when playing

Postby DarthRaider » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:29 pm

I understand what you're talking about and I got frustrated too when I first encounter this problem.

But it took a while for me to find the solution. If you're like looking for "display battlefield" button but an action is in front of it, you need to click on the button you clicked on to deselect it.

For example, if you're searching through your Card File and need to view battlefield, you can click on "your Card File" button again to deselect it, letting you view the battlefield. See the picture below.

This also applies if you're spectating a game.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! >:D

My Accounts:
BurninNuckle - Gowen
RisingOcean - Falkow
HeavenWingz - Refess
DarthRaider - Lawtia
DarthRaider

Postby Otonashi » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:01 pm

I didn't know that worked. For awhile I had been clicking on my opponents card file button, because since you couldn't see your opponents file it would just go back to the battlefield. I think that particular button was just disabled altogether recently though.

Thanks for the help.
Otonashi

Postby Shattered » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:09 pm

Just click the button you have popped in to restore field view (in this case, your card file button).
Shattered

Postby Phenoca » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Otonashi wrote:I didn't know that worked.

You learn something new every day.

I did not know there was a "return to battlefield" button, and just used the button in DarthRaider's img.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau