just a few ideas

User suggestions to improve the game

just a few ideas

Postby Paranoia » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:51 am

well these r just some ideas cuz i dont really like to wait n i dunno if it has been brought up before, well anyway

so aside from the single player arena button thats at the home, wouldnt it be nice to have a button that sends u directly to the fighting arena (folrart or crest)? u know, instead of clicking on the arena button n then waiting n then clicking on folrart of crest...

n another thing, when the game loads meaning that ur about to start the duel, can we have like a return to arena button at the sliding doors, u know, this is meant for the people whose game gets stuck at the sliding doors so u dont have to relog-in n stuff, maybe make it appear only after a few minutes of waiting at the sliding doors?

so what do u think? ;)
Paranoia

Re: just a few ideas

Postby Phenoca » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Paranoia wrote:so what do u think? ;)

Alt-Tab, Alt-Tab, F5.
(To deselect the interface and reselect the browser window, so that you can refresh, without logging-out.)

Ooh - I have a four game streak! Inconceivable!

Oh... My... Goodness!

I just realized what the "inconceivable" quote from Subspace Continuum is referring to.
Yes!!!
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby Paranoia » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:10 am

oh ty i had no idea u could do that :)
Paranoia

Postby Ginnazoh » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:40 pm

whoa .. i'm totally off topic here but phenoca you play subspace continuum?

and i'm actually more curious how sometimes i'm loading up a game and its taking a long time then i get the message that the opponent has returned to the arena .. how does that happen?
Ginnazoh

Postby DWildstar » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Ginnazoh wrote:whoa .. i'm totally off topic here but phenoca you play subspace continuum?

and i'm actually more curious how sometimes i'm loading up a game and its taking a long time then i get the message that the opponent has returned to the arena .. how does that happen?

Your opponent probably got impatient and logged out while it was loading.
DWildstar

Postby Ginnazoh » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:50 pm

don't you get credited with a loss if you log out while a game is loading, because after it happened, I did not get an extra win (and thankfully i didnt or else that would be very broken)?
I know I got dced once while a game was loading and I got credited with a loss..
Ginnazoh

Postby DWildstar » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Ginnazoh wrote:don't you get credited with a loss if you log out while a game is loading, because after it happened, I did not get an extra win (and thankfully i didnt or else that would be very broken)?
I know I got dced once while a game was loading and I got credited with a loss..

If the person leaves before the names are revealed then it just counts as a disconnect with no winner or loser. As soon as you hear the sound of the doors opening any disconnect will be counted as a loss.
DWildstar

Postby Ginnazoh » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:14 pm

ah alright thanks that clarifies things
Ginnazoh

Postby Ahina » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:31 pm

DWildstar wrote:If the person leaves before the names are revealed then it just counts as a disconnect with no winner or loser. As soon as you hear the sound of the doors opening any disconnect will be counted as a loss.

I had a match get stuck on the loading screen once with the doors closed, waited ten minutes, then used Mirage Master to get out. It counted as a loss. Is that because I didn't log out?
Ahina

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau