Just some ideas

User suggestions to improve the game

Just some ideas

Postby AlanK » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:28 am

Hi all I just have a few ideas that i think should be considered and think will greatly improve this game

-Firstly I think we should have a search and add friend button because entering a chat room just to add my friend that is really just a waste of time(or just because I'm really to lazy to do it that way) but if you guys implement it I think it'll make the players lives a lot easier in my opinion.

-Secondly if maybe you could make the game into an actual program so that we can download it. I say this because I have only played this game for a few days and have nearly spent 2 gigs of my cap, and cap in this country isn't the cheapest thing to come by(I won't talk about uncapped/full speed line cause that is still a ridiculous price in my country). By making the game an actual program like a proper MMO or something I think you would be helping to save a lot of money and so that we the loyal customers can spend more time playing(browser uses a heck load of internet if u uncapped guys didn't know). Anyway I think it's a pretty good idea(I donno how Mmo's do it but they seem to use way less megs than browsing game ??)

-Third and last(for now that is and this is probably a greedy thing but hey its an idea). I see that there are different paying options to pay for the stuff but unfortunatly my country doesn't offer the services required to pay for the thing.I have struggled with this in many free mmo's . So a person who lives in a third world country like mine is still developing the services required to meet up with the high standards of today's society wouldn't be able to pay for stuff even when we have the money. So i suggest that you implement a pay by airtime function(because most countries have cellphones at least :D )
This works very well as I have used such a service before to pay for something. I think it'll help other people to be able to purchase items in this game without the use of a credit card which most third world countries don't have as of yet.Maybe if the developers can strike a deal with Facebook's Sparechange( a application of facebook) system it'll help greatly ^^.

Well thats all I can think of for now(I would appreciate it if the people who intend to reply to this don't shoot me down like a crazed mob trying to get something on discount. Oh and please try to have some consideration for people who you know are disadvantaged.If you can maybe improve on my ideas that would be appreciated.)
End :)
Professional Spectator
Yuni City Duelists have free tea, what can I say
Was a Free player till lvl 140 ... I heart Alteil QQ.
ImageImage
AlanK

Re: Just some ideas

Postby exemplar » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:49 pm

If they sell "Ultimate Game Card" in your country, you should be able to use that to pay for stuff. I hear certain countries also have services that let you pay for online stuff using cellphone prepaid time.
Character conversations on hiatus until I get my photobucket sorted out.

Blog on hiatus until I find a new hosting site.
exemplar

Postby Phenoca » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:47 pm

Uh... Regarding number 2, I suggest increasing the security of your internet. There could be someone leeching bandwidth.

Pay by airtime? Hmm.
Never heard of it. Which companies offer this?
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby AlanK » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:22 am

-Nope no Ultimate Game card for Africans(well not as of yet at least)
-Eh I know it aint my security of my computer or any of the computers in my house because I played this at my cousins house and it well uses just as much.(I think it uses a lot because it has to keep reloading the cards and the music every time i load the page?)
-Google 'Sparechange' well thats the only company i know have an association with buying stuff with airtime. Maybe there are more but I know that one offers services in Africa.
Thanks for the replies :)

Oh nevermind the airtime section I see that this game allows for payment through airtime.^^
(PayByCash Option)

Double Posting makes me rage.
-Romdeau
Professional Spectator
Yuni City Duelists have free tea, what can I say
Was a Free player till lvl 140 ... I heart Alteil QQ.
ImageImage
AlanK

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau