Daily Gran Idea

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Daily Gran Idea

Postby Artist » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Shattered wrote:
animefreak99 wrote:I'd prefer to play agaist the npcs for gran/FM then mirage master. mirage master is too much based on luck then actual memory. if they showed u where everything was for like a second or two then it'd based on luck but ifs its nothing show then its all luck -.- besides that only reason i would play mirage master is because its the only other way to get gran other then that i'd never bother with the dam thing...

If you fight the npcs it would be no better than MM.

I believe Artist is trying to change it from people logging on daily to play a single player mini game to forcing them to play other players, hopefully boosting player levels in the arenas.

I am in full support of this idea, with the exception they let it be an either/or thing (you can get the gran through 1 fight or through MM) to satisfy the players who grind for 30 mins a day to get 15 or 20 gran.

Well 10 gran was just an example. Personally I think 15 gran per day should be the "average" amount. So like, if you play once a day with another player, you will get 15 gran. Or like you said, some people may go for the 20-30 gran ones so they can spend their time doing mirage master.

Personally I think if this ever gets implemented, mirage master would just be silly to still have around.
Artist

Postby 091888 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:40 pm

wow 15 grans .. mirage master for me is hard to play i cant predict which cards is the right one waste 20 - 30 mins on it

Postby Callonia » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:03 am

I like that much better compared to when I sometimes just guess all the cards in right place with no mistakes.

Once spent like 40 mins trying to get 5 gran, pissed me off XD

Plus cards in Mirage Master doesn't change anyways.

Anything that improves traffic in Alteil duelling probably is a good idea like this the OP suggested.
Callonia

Postby 091888 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:22 am

dueling in training arena will be a better idea

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau