Challenge other player decks

User suggestions to improve the game

Challenge other player decks

Postby animefreak99 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:45 pm

I wanna be able to play against other players decks even while they aren't online (or at least to see how i stand up to them even if its an half assed AI controling it) to that end. I propose a player created AI. This of course is limted to the cards and decks u have. FM/XP? i don't care, do as u will with that, none is fine with me. it can be a pretty simple AI.. turn 1 play card A at space 1(or where ever u want it) use skills or attack, turn 2 play card repeat, turn 3 play card c... not enough sp? play card C 1, repeat.. as for spells have it target highest hp or lowest hp....

all of this would be opitional to all players to have a AI deck, players without deck will show N/A...
animefreak99

Re: Challenge other player decks

Postby Otonashi » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:30 am

I don't think any competitive players would willingly let others grind against their decks to figure out their weaknesses... And an AI could never play a file at the same skill level as a human being, no matter how well it was programmed.
Otonashi

Postby animefreak99 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:56 am

thats y i said half assed AI ,i don't expect it to have the same lvl play as a normal player, but i want to be able to at least be able to play against a player made AI. Also it doesn't have to be a deck they play with normally it could be just something they set up for other players to challange themselfs against. there doesn't have to be XP/Gran/misc involed at all.
animefreak99

Postby kyokaze » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:59 am

I'm pretty sure setting up an AI is NO easy task for the GMs alone, so then trying to have that for the users to use at their own will? That would probably be a nightmare for them. Not to mention this would be a mechanic change and would thus be left to the Japanese team to do. Needless to say I highly doubt this would ever happen. The only NPCs there will ever be most liekly are the ones there are now, with new ones coming in the future most likely, along with maybe another event one like Batora. But a npc for each user? Never, I don't see much of a use in this. If you want to fight decks go to the arena, or go to chat and ask someone to play you in training with something specific.
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Postby Gota » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:01 am

Just fraps a match while you are spectating a match, then run the game in your head with your deck against it. Thats about as good a feedback a half assed AI would give you anyway.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau