Iczer attack cost 0 against empty field

User suggestions to improve the game

Iczer attack cost 0 against empty field

Postby garcia1000 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:15 am

hihi

Here is my a suggestion guys, you know what is lame is when a guy casts some dumb and then keep casting Meaning of Failure or something to build big deck
then you can waste lost of SP attacking iczer but it will just be lame

to discourage this lame fighting where you don't fight but just store SP, it shoudl be that iczer attack costs 0 only when done against empty field (without any alive or closed enemy units)

what do u think???
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Re: Iczer attack cost 0 against empty field

Postby Multi » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:06 am

el oh el.
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby Peralisc2 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:18 am

That's why the added scarrion soul skill or fierte soul skill. Issue is sometimes that you can't remove your LP fast enough to ruin the opponent. :P
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby luckysvn777 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:14 am

Iczer attacks costing 0 = strategy thrown out the window. No thanks.
luckysvn777

Postby Tomazas » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:01 am

This is goven rush player speaking after getting beat by primclone for 100th time it seems :D
Tomazas

Postby Callonia » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:30 am

I remember cards like Ridrea which gets ata boosted whenever it Iczer attacks I've gotten her over 120 ata this way before.

Ridrea is viable but tough card to use.

And I recall other card that can do two LP damage whenver it Iczer attacks, i cannot remember though.. ><
Callonia

Postby garcia1000 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:38 am

hey guys u must misunderstand me!!

I only mean iczer attack cost 0 if opponent doesnt have ANY unit on the field whether open or closed!!
This game is about battle not about hoarding SP like constipation
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Postby Ginnazoh » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:54 am

I think if u make it so it costs 0 sp against empty field, it takes out a certain strategic aspect of the game.

Most people have already adapted the cost of 1 sp iczer attack into their game play and has made it a part of their strategy to force their opponent to pick between iczering or saving up ur sp. it is a matter of which one will benefit you more? Losing that 1 sp so you can't summon anything next turn but doing that 1 lp dmg to potential set off that reviving or buffing ss, or saving that 1 sp so you can get that level 3 unit you need, or saving up that 1 sp so you can play a level 3 unit for the next 3 turns, etc. its all part of planning. like wise, think about it from this perspective, if you leave your field empty, you are saving up ur sp to set up ur combo/units, whereas your opponent has to try to make up their mind whether to use that 1 sp to attack, set off your ss and take a lp advantage, or save that sp to set up their own field.

it is part of what makes this game so fun, the 1 sp iczer attack is just another depth of strategy in this game; and I feel that it will greatly benefit rush decks while putting mid and big decks at a unfair disadvantage.

and i disagree with you. this game is about strategies, managing your resources and timing your actions...and not so much about pure battling and brute force and unit spamming.
Ginnazoh

Postby luckysvn777 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Ginnazoh wrote:and i disagree with you. this game is about strategies, managing your resources and timing your actions...and not so much about pure battling and brute force and unit spamming.

Quoted for truth. Even with an empty field, the one SP for iczer is still important and strategic. More strategy and less brute force = better game
luckysvn777

Postby Demongod » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:36 pm

The idea that all players have this SP wall IMO really hinders strategy more than helps it. Because then you have strategies that abuse this.

Would it literally be so much to ask that a defending player drop ONE cheap critter, just to keep IA at 1 SP for his opponent, and pay 1 SP for two more turns to keep it that way?

Considering that by punching away at your opponent's LP, you already trigger some of his or her SSs (and if your opponent is building his or her deck around the fact that "I'm going to get rushed, get hit, and then win later with some I-win-unless-I-get-rushed-out combo-except-I-have-anti-rush-SSs"), that's a massive advantage.

The 1 SP iczer attack under all conditions simply removes player interaction.

"Tick tock if I get to X SP, I auto-win with some grim combo"

In the meantime, the rushing player has to deal with all kinds of probably hideous SSs (Scylla, assassin, who knows what else)

This seems a completely one-dimensional deal.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau