A system suggestion which should make everyone happy

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: A system suggestion which should make everyone happy

Postby Demongod » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:23 am

Look, enough. For those of you making comparisons to real life, the key difference is that there's no "I'm going to stop playing real life because it's unfair." Well, technically there is. It's called overdose on sleeping pills or /wrists. But I'm not out to do that.

Now at the moment, we don't even have enough of a community to consider more arenas. Fine.

We'll pick up this topic with another thread for the kind of new arena that'd work best to keep everyone happy. If an RP arena is the best way to go at that time, great. If the free/folrart/paid arena is the way to go, that'll be fine too.

At the moment though, we can use one less thread in the massive amounts of debates.

I, as the originator of this thread, now request it LOCKED.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby bob000 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:26 am

Whether it be a rework of point cards, the addition of commons as level ups for every level or an fm lotto I think the most urgent change alteil needs is something that will incentivize people to play regularly. 5 of 7 is a start but its too irregular
bob000

Postby DWildstar » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:28 am

Locked.
DWildstar

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau