Gift system

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Free Players vs Paying Players debate

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:03 pm

When players pick a game they don't care what legal issues or "is it allowed" issues there are. They simply are looking for something specific. If that's not there, then they move on.

I am fine without trading in this game and it's ok if it stays this way.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby DDrgn » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:When players pick a game they don't care what legal issues or "is it allowed" issues there are. They simply are looking for something specific. If that's not there, then they move on.

I am fine without trading in this game and it's ok if it stays this way.

I'm fine without trading too, it's just these forums(in the last 4 months I've been here) have gotten so much "drama" if you will about all of these issues. It was so peaceful back then!

To get me to spend, I'd like something material, some Alteil merchandise, like AN ART BOOK. Or maybe even plushies. Everyone loves plushies.
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby LoneKnight » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Well, other "free" MMOs manage to make a living out of selling clothes and cosmetic stuff like that. I mean, compared to that, the option to jump the grinding you need for cards would be much more attractive... if it didn't cost so much. Some artbooks, posters, and other related stuff would be a sure sell too.

However, that business modell works by establishing a huge playerbase. Something that simply won't happen if people go away with a bad aftertaste, and don't recommend the place to anyone.
LoneKnight

Re: Gift system

Postby DWildstar » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Moving gifting system discussion to previous Gift system thread.
DWildstar

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau