Suggestion for Treasure Battles

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Suggestion for Treasure Battles

Postby Soiyeruda » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:36 am

garcia1000 wrote:
Soiyeruda wrote:
garcia1000 wrote:Then do u forfeit non-treasure battle 1st turn? If not then why not?

No, but that doesn't really have anything to do with treasure battles, does it? >.>

pls explain? I thought treasure battle is the same as normal battle except u can get a card?
And you are saying "if both people get it then there is no incentive to play, just forfeit"

what you mean is that the incentive to play a game is to get a card, right?? So why even play if there's no treasure?

sorry i think your logic is poor you can try learn logic class online

In all honesty, this is my opinion. No logic behind it. I believe in "winner takes all", you believe in "no such thing as losers".

Why bash my opinion?
Soiyeruda

Postby Ginnazoh » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:12 am

hm although I am in favor of having the choice of X point cards instead of 4th copy of some 1*, I think this may be taking it too far.

I dont think you people are fully appreciating Treasure Battles. Treasure Battles is an extra reward for the winner, it is not a right to get cards, it is a bonus given to you by the game. Think about it this way, Alteil can have no Treasure Battles and there is nothing wrong with it.

Also one thing to keep in mind is if you are guaranteed something in a treasure battle, you could just forfeit every match you get treasure battle or not to stock up on point cards/the treasure battle card. Sure you dont win the battle but you still get something, and like you guys have already given in to the idea that not spending = auto lose (at least that seems to be ur mind set) whats a few first turn forfeits rather than battling it out. I'm sure if u forfeit every match turn 1, you can easily complete a game in a minute..so if you go at this for an hour, 1 minute per game 2 min search (made up stat based on personal experience) thats 20 games an hour (i have experienced on average 1 TB every 9 battles or so) so thats 2 TBs in an hour and 2 extra card or X point cards (you suggested 5 so 10 point cards in 2 TB)...too easy to be abused. That means in one days of grinding so playing for say 6 hrs a day of just rapid forfeiting and taking the point cards you can get a level 5...or 60 Point cards...

Also, I think treasure battle is fine the way it is right now because like other have said, it is meaningful. I read through the questionnaire thread created by Kazama and a number of people have listed there favorite Alteil moment as winning a treasure battle.

I just get the sense that what this thread is proposing (although I would personally benefit from it and would not mind seeing it implemented) is a case of us the players being ungrateful and asking for more. It really just makes me feel the proverb "give them an inch and they'll take a mile" is true.
Ginnazoh

Postby NoFish » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:59 pm

The one thing I would like to see if perhaps the option for a winning player to forfeit the card to the loser and get the recycle value for it in gran. I for one feel terrible about beating a newbie in a treasure battle for a card I don't need and he probably does - but at the same time if I eat the loss then I'm going to be stuck with an RP hit that could take days to recover from.
NoFish

Postby ANIMEniac » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:10 pm

NoFish, totally agree with you. When i see a treasure battle against a new person, or someone who needs the card, I am more than willing to give it up. At times i will deliberately lose. However, there are times I don't want to give up the win streak or kill my ranking. Really need a "pass" option XD

To add to the treasure battle, I think having a loser prize be a lower rarity would be nice. If it was equal rarity, it wouldn't mean as much trying to fight it.
ANIMEniac

Postby InigoMontoya » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:35 pm

NoFish wrote:The one thing I would like to see if perhaps the option for a winning player to forfeit the card to the loser and get the recycle value for it in gran. I for one feel terrible about beating a newbie in a treasure battle for a card I don't need and he probably does - but at the same time if I eat the loss then I'm going to be stuck with an RP hit that could take days to recover from.

I agree too!
InigoMontoya

Postby garcia1000 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:50 pm

okay agreed with forfeit option also!! is also a good idea when you win you can have popup "DO YOU WANT TO GIVE CARD TO ENEMY?"
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Postby luckysvn777 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:50 pm

NoFish wrote:The one thing I would like to see if perhaps the option for a winning player to forfeit the card to the loser and get the recycle value for it in gran. I for one feel terrible about beating a newbie in a treasure battle for a card I don't need and he probably does - but at the same time if I eat the loss then I'm going to be stuck with an RP hit that could take days to recover from.

What is this, now? The fourth agreement? Soooo Fifthed!
luckysvn777

Postby neviscus » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:54 pm

I wouldn't mind this, I have won a card from someone who used the card, and I didn't need it (I recycled it anyway)
neviscus

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau