Re-roll your cards

User suggestions to improve the game

Re-roll your cards

Postby Demongod » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:05 pm

From my thread in which I desperately need advice on choosing a level 15 card:

fargone wrote:
It is a pity we can't change the options on our level up cards - you could have done better than those four.

This gives me an idea--in my opinion, we should be allowed to "trade" cards of a certain rarity for the option of choosing one between four different cards of the same color and rarity.

For instance, if I don't want my Volcano Giant, I should have the option of pitching it in return for getting to choose from four different Gowen 2-star cards.

Now whether or not the card I choose from this pick would be tagged for "non-recyclability" is another issue altogether, but what fargone said I think should be worth considering.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Re: Re-roll your cards

Postby luckysvn777 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:49 pm

In other words, spend a little, be able to play almost every single file in the game by trading around the rarities till you have what you want?

That better have a cost to it.. as that's a bit ridiculous.
luckysvn777

Postby ANIMEniac » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:58 pm

It was suggested before about some kind of similar trade system. However, most know it will never be 1 for 1. If it was so, there would be little incentive to buy lots of cards. If anything it would be at least a 2 for 1.
ANIMEniac

Postby Demongod » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:02 am

If it's going to be 2 for 1, it better be for a card of your choice, not for another chance at something completely random.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby luckysvn777 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:14 am

2 for 1 for a card of choice would be fair most likely.
luckysvn777

Postby Multi » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:53 am

yess, trade in my ghost and ghost #2 for mercenery :V
Trade in my 3 sylph soldiers and volcano giant for 2 mage knights of regus.

As awesome as that would be as a player, making point card exchange rates the base of what alteil the company believes each rarity seems to cost, it would be a ludicrously underpriced to them :V
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau