Access to key cards...

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Access to key cards...

Postby luckysvn777 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:48 pm

On the note of lottos, an EX lotto would be great as well XD 1000 gran per pull anyone?

They actually have had one of these in the past. It was 100 gran per pull i believe, and, since it happened during EX 4, it contained EX 1-3 as well as Assassin Team and Blaze Knuckle.. good times. I also know its not the last time they'll do that event... and eventually when enough EX are out, it'll become permanent.

Wasn't the beginner pack your idea? Or was it Lucky's? Either way, the point is to be able to get a playset of the cards you need to adapt to Folrart. For instance, EX Fierte with Merc + Yuni = WALL.

Giving out a free beginner pack was my idea. But i was referring to the one that Ginnazoh was referring to, which was released for a short time before (and is gone for the moment for them to see the data they got from it and make it better). But it had stuff like Guardian and Merc and so on.. one of those (which has a high chance of getting you playsets of the cards you need) along with FM lotto for key cards from other starters should be enough for free players i think.
luckysvn777

Postby crimsonshade » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Demongod wrote:Wasn't the beginner pack your idea? Or was it Lucky's? Either way, the point is to be able to get a playset of the cards you need to adapt to Folrart. For instance, EX Fierte with Merc + Yuni = WALL.

Doubt they would put the merc nation meta up for sale. Unless you mean the card Mercenary, which doesn't get a boost off Fierte I believe (would be awesome if he did).

I agree that merc should be readily available for any aspiring Gowen player though.

luckysvn777 wrote:
On the note of lottos, an EX lotto would be great as well XD 1000 gran per pull anyone?

They actually have had one of these in the past. It was 100 gran per pull i believe, and, since it happened during EX 4, it contained EX 1-3 as well as Assassin Team and Blaze Knuckle.. good times. I also know its not the last time they'll do that event... and eventually when enough EX are out, it'll become permanent.

Wow O_O *speechless*
crimsonshade

Postby NoFish » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Demongod wrote:
Ginnazoh wrote:there is only 1 type of beginner pack.

They have a pool of cards and you get 45 cards from it. It is structured and random as they had a form where you get like X number grim, X number level 1 unit or something. You'll have to check out the old post about it to find out the exact structure.

Therefore having 4 of them is quite meaningless since with 4 you are practically guaranteed to get more than 3 of every card in that pack...and 4 would be giving away (2000 gran if you buy it or 900 gran when you recycle) quite an overkill

Wasn't the beginner pack your idea? Or was it Lucky's? Either way, the point is to be able to get a playset of the cards you need to adapt to Folrart. For instance, EX Fierte with Merc + Yuni = WALL.

Maybe I'm confused here, but you can get EX Fierte, GP Yuni and Broadsword Soldier all in the same pre-set pack already.
NoFish

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau