Clock

User suggestions to improve the game

Clock

Postby crimsonshade » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Showing the time on the alteil website might help a lot, especially for players like myself who are over 18 hours ahead of Alteil and can never tell when events start or end. I realise the time is on the forum page, but I suspect it has something to do with what timezone we selected when we registered (can't remember), so is probably not much help.

PS I don't have much knowledge on web design, so pardon me if this is actually a really difficult task.
crimsonshade

Re: Clock

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:43 am

Other sites sure have their local time on their site. Grand chase and rohan both have it and probably many more that i dont remember their name right now.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Re: Clock

Postby Eladin » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:11 pm

i was thinking of something similar. i'm not even that far away, i'm just chronologically retarded. and geographically so as well, so i'm double scrizzewed. dawg.
but um, for the 5 of 7 events specifically, i was thinking of having some kind of in-game tracker set up? showing you how much time is left, and how many out of the (5)7 matches you've completed already, and perhaps even when the next duel that will actually count towards the total can be played. i know i'm asking for quite a bit considering...i just think it'd be helpful. not to the game necessarily, just me. i'm greedy. :P
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau