Better social system

User suggestions to improve the game

Better social system

Postby icewolf33 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:15 pm

It is pretty hard to add friends right now! Like I observed this game today, and I thought one of the players did really well and I wanted to send him a note, but then I can't because he is not my friend! And there is no way to friend him unless I play him or see him in a chat, right?

Also, I started playing this game because of some cool guys from a different forum! So is it possible to make them my alteil friends without jumping through hoops like meeting them in a chat room?
I really want to recommend this game to friends. I would feel much better about doing that if things were less expensive, like tens of dollars to get most of a set, instead of hundreds!
icewolf33

Re: Better social system

Postby Vandire » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a better mailing system, or a way to PM someone.
Having the computer or browser crash midway winning or losing pretty much says, "I quit," with no way to compliment to other player.
I don't really know what the other person thought of me. I don't think he uses the forum also.
Vandire

Re: Better social system

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:38 pm

First and most of all i would like to see an instant private message. It would be good to be able to make a person see your personal message right away. You decide further details.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau