Why do starters have off-color non SS cards?

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Why do starters have off-color non SS cards?

Postby Artist » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Demongod wrote:Ever seen crest regen. knight being used in any lawtia decks in Folrart that aren't starters? Me neither. What about eagle soldier? Very rarely. Moonlight warrior? Laff.

Come on, people.

Duchy of Crest, Wizard Kingdom, EN.

I've seen many many files that use these 3 units actually. Crest regen with crest paladin is very deadly, eagle soldier with mage knight of regus is a very common combo that I really hate too, moonlight warrior although, less in frequency, I've seen in EN files to provide good tanking for lycans to save SP, and people just use it a lot in any kind of lawtia files, it's a good step into mid lawt.

I got another plan though specially made just for you Demongod, just recycle the extra starter cards and pretend you never had those, problem solved.
Artist

Postby Ginnazoh » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:20 pm

moonlight warrior is the only one out of those 3 that has little use because although 20 def is great, EN simply just have better options...albeit rarer options.

but crest regen is great when used correctly since it can heal 50% of its hp in one turn...not to mention u can girl druid it then watch it get healed nearly to full health but now being a way stronger unit.

eagle soldier...what artist said, such an evil sniping unit...

also if you think moonlight sucks, then that just shows you how "sucky" the lawtia starter is since moonlight warrior is a key card in that deck.now arent you glad that gowen starter is so powerful...when compared to other starters.
Ginnazoh

Postby Politikas » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:27 pm

On alteil 2 in JP version you get no extra cards in starter, and it sucks so much, no file modification posibilities at the begining at all, so be thankfull and happy.
Politikas

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau