Checklist

User suggestions to improve the game

Checklist

Postby omen » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:22 pm

I was just wondering if with the new implimentation of features that the card checklist could be updated some suggestions:

1) Easier browsing format so all card abilities and information can be obtained (would be nice to have a graphical display where you can hover over and see card facts and what pack they are from without having to load up seperate windows via alteil.com.

2) Display of how complete your personal collection is, at present it seems there isnt a figure to show how complete your collection is in total, only for individual expansions.

3) Perhaps a display of how many total cards from each Sphere, with a percentage to show how lawtia you are, (a bit of an alignment system for players perhaps based on their collections)

As a collector i spend money on the game because i enjoy the hobby of collecting the cards, and its through gran purchasing that the game survives so free people can enjoy it and so the game can expand in total, plus such a checklist could promote people to become collectors and increase the revenue the game generates, hopefully leading to lower gran per card prices and more diversity in card files (a checklist would also allow people to quickly check card statistics and plan combinations etc)

Also as one final point, its hard to be a collector when some cards are limited edition only, it would be nice to at least have the opportunity to gain these missing EX cards via the lottery system or perhaps as tournament prizes. Otherwise the game does become a bit biased as to "who got here first and managed to get that copy of EX: primrose so they can primclone" wheras future players wont be able to get those cards.. Ever. Which i think is a bit upsetting especially considering the cost of the cards.

Thanks!

Omen ;a39
omen

Re: Checklist

Postby kyokaze » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:28 pm

I think there is a thing that shows your total number of cards collected, I might be wrong but I thought I saw.
Also on the note of EX cards, there will be a EX lotto in the future once enough EX sets have been released. We have had it once on the alteil birthday/anniversary. The EX lotto costs 100gran a pull but awards only previously released EX cards along with a few cards that are only available from EX lotto (Assassin Team and Blaze Knuckle).
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Postby Xovian » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:10 pm

kyokaze wrote:I think there is a thing that shows your total number of cards collected, I might be wrong but I thought I saw.

There is, it's on the tab when you go to edit your file on the far right tab, it's called "Checklist".
It shows what cards you have at least one copy of, it does not show what cards in a set you have a playset, or even 2 or more of.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby Soiyeruda » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Xovian wrote:
kyokaze wrote:I think there is a thing that shows your total number of cards collected, I might be wrong but I thought I saw.

There is, it's on the tab when you go to edit your file on the far right tab, it's called "Checklist".
It shows what cards you have at least one copy of, it does not show what cards in a set you have a playset, or even 2 or more of.

I think it does. It'll show the copy then in the bottom right, it tells you how many copies you currently own. Starter cards are counted differently from normal ones/
Soiyeruda

Postby Xovian » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Soiyeruda wrote:
Xovian wrote:

I think it does. It'll show the copy then in the bottom right, it tells you how many copies you currently own. Starter cards are counted differently from normal ones/

Correct but where it displays the number count at the top, it doesnt show duplicates.
Sorry i didnt clarify that.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby omen » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:40 am

Im aware of the checklist, but it doesnt seem to do a total count?

And it would be nice if it showed all card info rather than for just cards you own.
omen

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau