isnt it about time we got some guild benefits?!

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: isnt it about time we got some guild benefits?!

Postby surignum » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:08 pm

...that is not how things get accomplished
*It descends from heaven:Yet it unleashes hell*
surignum

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:18 pm

You're right, and i'm sorry to everyone else for that. Guess reading the past three days of the forum in a couple sittings was a bad idea.

Anyway, I feel a need to contribute to make up for that.. this is going to be a slight shot in the dark, and unforunately I already know its unfeasible due to legal stuff, but perhaps someone can bounce a usable idea off of it.

Instead of a card pool among guildies, what if there was some sort of trading or some sort of way to at least be able to provide some sort of card support among guildies, to make it more like an actual guild? Obviously actual trading can't really work once again due to the legal issues, but maybe there is some way to make that sort of system happen, without being blatantly ridiculous like the card pool suggestion. Plus, any sort of pseudo secondary market would benefit the game.

Although it would have to have some sort of guild level requirement to prevent someone from just making a guild full of his or her own alts and abuse the system.
luckysvn777

Postby Xovian » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:48 pm

I don't know why so many of you are asking for things that won't happen.

Why can't it be something simple, like a bonus to FM?
FM can be used to buy point cards as is, later it can be used for FM lotto.
Why not have a guild option that sets % of every win by all guild members to go into a mutual pool of FM that all receive?

Similar how the current guild system works, but instead of being just one person getting the points, the FM is split.
If a person wins 100FM in a game, all guildies get 10FM, or something along those lines.

It still helps everyone, it doesnt break current rule sets of the game, and it is still not trading.
However, the benifit of a guild becomes obvious, especially if the guild has a number of active members.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:14 pm

Actually, i like that idea ^^
luckysvn777

Postby surignum » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:49 pm

...but isnt that what i said from the start? T_T
*It descends from heaven:Yet it unleashes hell*
surignum

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau