Starters in the Shop

User suggestions to improve the game

Starters in the Shop

Postby Galandros » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Tomorrow the starters are being updated. If the pattern of Set 3 -> Set 6 starters happens that means the Set 3 starters will no longer be available to be purchased in the shop. I propose keeping the set 3 starters in the shop and adding the set 6 starters as well. It would be akin to physical card CCG's when they make new starters every so often that a player can feasibly buy both and combine them.

This could help the free/light spenders in expanding their collection without getting so many duplicates by taking their old set 3 starter and saving up the gran over the course of 6 weeks or so and then buying the set 6 starter. Overall, it's not a big market mover, but it would be a slight improvement that could appeal to a slice of the Alteil pie at a low cost and output.
All-teal!!!!!!
Galandros

Re: Starters in the Shop

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:09 pm

I like this suggestion. Though I've always felt the starters could also benefit from being cheaper, and if we ever do get the FM lotto (which as I understand it only contains starter cards) the starters will probably sell even worse then they currently do, players like having options available to them and other then having to scroll a little bit more I really don't see how having more starters available for purchase would hurt anything. It seems like a small, simple change, that could bring only benefits, no negatives.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Re: Starters in the Shop

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Once they add the FM lotto this won't be needed anymore.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau