Suggestion to entice paying

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Suggestion to entice paying

Postby Ginnazoh » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:57 pm

if this does get implemented, i hope they do it retroactively for all the past gran spent too...
Ginnazoh

Postby Jonathan » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:05 pm

I made a suggestion similar to this back in September. Not sure if the GM's are aware of this idea, but it would definitely entice me to spend if the amount of point cards given is fair. It's a guaranteed reward to spenders who are willing to give their hard earned money to support the game, instead of the luck factor of the low rate boosters and boxes being the reward. In real life TCG's, I would usually buy cards in singles, allowing me to know that I'm spending to get what I want and not just hoping to get certain cards from the luck of boosters.

I believe that there's an option to buy in bulk, which is $10 for 1100 gran, correct? Perhaps to be simpler than what you've suggested, that bulk purchase could also give 10 point cards or so. $10 for 1100 gran and 10 point cards seems like a decent deal, and if they ever fix the point cards ratios, it would be a great way to be able to spend a small amount and obtain many of the staple rarity 1 star and 2 star cards.

So yeah, if they gave point cards to spenders and fix the point cards ratios, I could definitely see myself spending. ;th2
Jonathan

Postby Demongod » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Jonathan wrote:I made a suggestion similar to this back in September. Not sure if the GM's are aware of this idea, but it would definitely entice me to spend if the amount of point cards given is fair. It's a guaranteed reward to spenders who are willing to give their hard earned money to support the game, instead of the luck factor of the low rate boosters and boxes being the reward. In real life TCG's, I would usually buy cards in singles, allowing me to know that I'm spending to get what I want and not just hoping to get certain cards from the luck of boosters.

I believe that there's an option to buy in bulk, which is $10 for 1100 gran, correct? Perhaps to be simpler than what you've suggested, that bulk purchase could also give 10 point cards or so. $10 for 1100 gran and 10 point cards seems like a decent deal, and if they ever fix the point cards ratios, it would be a great way to be able to spend a small amount and obtain many of the staple rarity 1 star and 2 star cards.

So yeah, if they gave point cards to spenders and fix the point cards ratios, I could definitely see myself spending. ;th2

I'd think that for every 30 gran you spend, you should get a point card. 30*60=1800 gran for a single five-star via this method. It'd allow paid players to be able to fill out their collections, while allowing free players to add that necessary card.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby crimsonshade » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:47 am

Demongod wrote:I'd think that for every 30 gran you spend, you should get a point card. 30*60=1800 gran for a single five-star via this method. It'd allow paid players to be able to fill out their collections, while allowing free players to add that necessary card.

This is way too cheap. 100 gran is the minimum IMO. With the above system, Folrart would be overrun with 5*! T_T
crimsonshade

Postby Demongod » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:04 am

joshisawesum wrote:
Demongod wrote:I'd think that for every 30 gran you spend, you should get a point card. 30*60=1800 gran for a single five-star via this method. It'd allow paid players to be able to fill out their collections, while allowing free players to add that necessary card.

This is way too cheap. 100 gran is the minimum IMO. With the above system, Folrart would be overrun with 5*! T_T

1800 gran is not cheap. Think about what 1800 gran is. 120 days of MM on 15. 4 months on MM 15 for one free 5-star?

If someone was that dedicated, they'd probably pick up a few 5-stars from leveling up.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby Otonashi » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:20 am

You know, I'm surprised. <.< For somebody who wants to take away the paying players advantage, you don't seem to realize that people who spend even as much as $50 per set could get a full playset of any 5* just off the point cards earned from this proposed system. Who needs to take their chances actually buying packs?
Otonashi

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau