Publicise the rarities in lotto/packs/boxes of all kinds.

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Publicise the rarities in lotto/packs/boxes of all kinds.

Postby Romdeau » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:41 am

Let me ask you this then, what is the purpose in asking for the specific % in terms of rarities?
Romdeau

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:11 am

Curiosity and a more complete information on what happens when i spend. After all, without information, i'm left assuming the rates are as poor as my apparently bad luck says they are and will spend accordingly
luckysvn777

Postby Romdeau » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:18 am

The point is, the information will probably affect the spending habits of a significant amount of people and I'm willing to wager they think it's for the worse (in terms of sales).
Romdeau

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:28 am

Would it though? Confidence in odds could promote spending rather than curb it. Like I said, with uncertainty, one must assume the worst then. If the odds are better than expected, that would encourage spending.

It would also give everyone the signal of "we are confident these odds are good, we aren't trying to rip you off, here's the information". Rather than the current sense of "Well, um, we aren't telling with no explanation why". Which I can't help but add the reason being that the odds are actually so abyssmal that they aren't able to tell us in fear of losing sales. In which case, we have a much bigger problem that should be solved.

My point is, Alteil should be satisfied that the odds are good enough for the consumer that they have no need to hide the information. Otherwise, if the odds aren't good enough, then they're kinda ripping us off. Which is bad.
luckysvn777

Postby yamas11 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:29 am

It's obvious that the rates are indeed horrible, because if the rates were a pleasing amount, there would be no reason to hide the fact on such a great deal for the customers and making many sales due to telling the info.
yamas11

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:36 am

Well if that's the case, I unfortunately can't see any other way of thinking besides the following "If the rates are bad, and the GM's refuse to post that information because they are bad, then they KNOW they are bad. The rates are entirely under their (their being the GM's and Japan) control.. if they know they are bad and are keeping them bad, then they are ripping us off INTENTIONALLY. In which case, I'm shutting my wallet and reconsidering a lot"

Someone want to please point out a flaw in my logic? I'm not saying that sarcastically, I mean I don't want to have such a sound reason to doubt >.< So someone give me a better alternative explanation...
luckysvn777

Postby Gota » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:24 am

I don't think it will decrease sales, because they still holds the monopoly on the cards.

I would like to know just because of curiosity

AND ALL MY BAD LUCK!
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:27 am

You may be unlucky at lotto and boxes, but i'm unlucky with packs.

10 packs with just 2* in a row. what the heck?
luckysvn777

Postby Gota » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:36 am

luckysvn777 wrote:You may be unlucky at lotto and boxes, but i'm unlucky with packs.

10 packs with just 2* in a row. what the heck?

I have my fair share of dry spells in everything of alteil.... yes packs included
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:43 am

Yea, yea, of course. Don't worry, i'm not trying to usurp your "unluckiest iczer" title ^^
luckysvn777

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau