Recycling Convenience

User suggestions to improve the game

Recycling Convenience

Postby bob000 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Can u make it possible to recycle cards you just got rather than having to search you cardlist for them. Hunting down single copies of flying and the like gets annoying fast.
bob000

Re: Recycling Convenience

Postby InigoMontoya » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Are you checking the Four or More Cards box? Or are you recycling cards that you have 3 or fewer copies?
InigoMontoya

Postby Romdeau » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:03 pm

He's recycling singles he'll think he'll never use.
Romdeau

Postby luckysvn777 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm more annoyed that seasonal/starter cards do not count for "four or more copies of a card". That really should be fixed..
luckysvn777

Postby Xovian » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:23 pm

luckysvn777 wrote:I'm more annoyed that seasonal/starter cards do not count for "four or more copies of a card". That really should be fixed..

I'm glad they aren't i dont want to recycle my alternate card art.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby luckysvn777 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Well then don't? Recycle the extra copy of your normal art instead.

All i'm saying is that whenever i lotto, its really annoying to recycle the 4 copies, then go "Okay, now to go through the list... Boy Combat Priest, nope, Blessed Acolyte, nope... Salamander, oh look i have a third copy, gotta recycle, next...

Its long and tedious..
luckysvn777

Postby InigoMontoya » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:07 pm

luckysvn777 wrote:Well then don't? Recycle the extra copy of your normal art instead.

All i'm saying is that whenever i lotto, its really annoying to recycle the 4 copies, then go "Okay, now to go through the list... Boy Combat Priest, nope, Blessed Acolyte, nope... Salamander, oh look i have a third copy, gotta recycle, next...

Its long and tedious..

But don't do that, Lucky! :) Let's say you have a dozen alt art cards and on average they are two-stars. That's $1.20 in extra gran if you recycle. That's not worth your valuable time to even go through the list! Just think about that $1.20 as "banked" gran that's there if you really, really need to get every gran you can (like for increased lotto events, limited-time avatars, or final days EX packs are on sale). Until then, you wouldn't take a job that paid you $1.20 for ten tedious minutes of your time! Don't bother! ;th2
InigoMontoya

Postby bob000 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:00 pm

Well ideallly we can take ten mintes of DWilds time and have the option to recycle cards we just got.
bob000

Postby Ginnazoh » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:54 am

well a bit of a tangent form this idea but achieving the same result is having the option to sort cards by newest cards...albeit right now you can not really sort cards at all in alteil so maybe just having a sort option is the first step, and the 2nd step is to sort by newest card...This way after you get your cards you can immediately sort by newest to recycle those useless ones...and more importantly you also can sort your cards by attack, hp, agi, etc allowing deck creation to be easier.
Ginnazoh

Postby Galandros » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:15 am

InigoMontoya wrote:
luckysvn777 wrote:Well then don't? Recycle the extra copy of your normal art instead.

Its long and tedious..

But don't do that, Lucky! :) Let's say you have a dozen alt art cards and on average they are two-stars. That's $1.20 in extra gran if you recycle. That's not worth your valuable time to even go through the list! Just think about that $1.20 as "banked" gran that's there if you really, really need to get every gran you can (like for increased lotto events, limited-time avatars, or final days EX packs are on sale). Until then, you wouldn't take a job that paid you $1.20 for ten tedious minutes of your time! Don't bother! ;th2

This is what I do. I recycled all my starter cards. I keep 3x of all cards and then 3x of any alt art cards I get. Whenever an event comes by that I really need extra gran (or maybe to get enough recycle value to get that next golden box) I venture into my regular 3x sets of alt art cards and do some recycling. Then I recollect these "spare" regular cards through card lotto events, etc. Rinse/repeat.

A recycle all 4x + button would be great, if point cards could get removed from the equation and not get recycled...
All-teal!!!!!!
Galandros

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau