Integrate Alteil into Facebook

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Integrate Alteil into Facebook

Postby lupos » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Well I'm still not sure what our future integration with facebook will entail at this point but for the time being I thought I should at least have an official facebook page set up.

As such Alteil America

Do go ahead and become a fan :)

Theres also a twitter as well that, in theory, will have updates on news stories as they happen and maybe even special events and things not mentioned on the main site.

Alteil Twitter
lupos
Site Admin

Postby luckysvn777 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:54 pm

I agree with Ginnazoh completely, both on the "Facebook game" effect and how Alteil should enter Facebook if they do (the last part of his post).

Especially since I think a lot of problems here stem from people viewing this more as just a flash game than a CCG, going into it with the wrong mindset.

And now lupos has beaten me to the post, so I shall go check it out ^^
luckysvn777

Postby lupos » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Heres a fun idea, anyone who friends us on facebook or follows us on twitter and then messages / DMs us, respectively, their iczer name (spelling is important) before 5 today will get 10 gran for each.

F.Y.I. this is at my discretion and no multiple accounts from the same person. if you have alts pick that one you want to have 1 free lotto pull.

I promise there will be more exciting giveaways in the future but I'm just kind of testing the watter right now ;)
lupos
Site Admin

Postby luckysvn777 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:30 pm

Friend as in become a fan? And do we pm on here or on there or what? Man i haven't been on Facebook in forever, I don't remember what i'm doing xD

And I don't have a Twitter account, but i'll be unofficially following it until i make one.. if i ever do
luckysvn777

Postby Visfarix » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:37 pm

lol well i guess this would be a good time to get started on twitter and rejoin the facebook network. now i shall be first to tweet alteil america! erm assuming i figure out how to do that
Visfarix

Postby luckysvn777 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Okay, i decided to make a twitter.. so i'm now a Facebook fan and Twitter follower. Whoo? ^^
luckysvn777

Postby lupos » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:45 pm

it occurs to me, can you even message a company page? if not i suppose you coudl write on the wall if you dont mind people being able to associate you. hmmm... let me know if that's doable. Curse this brave new world :P
lupos
Site Admin

Postby lupos » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Well DM = direct message on twitter. I don't see a way to message the company page directly on FB so just PM me here with the Facebook user name. Have to figure out something better for the future but thought this would be a good way to get that number up a smidge to start :)
lupos
Site Admin

Postby lupos » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Well everyone who has messaged me is now 10-20 gran richer accordingly. Got a few more people on facebook than have messaged me though so please if you want your gran do hit the little PM button to the right.

Also keep an eye on those 2 sites :D
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Maybe you should go here to this group (although it say Alteil JP) and leave a comment :
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 9928973..1

I see some users from here posting there. Maybe they just don't know yet about your newly opened group.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau