Some minor mirage master suggestions

User suggestions to improve the game

Some minor mirage master suggestions

Postby Krugz » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Hi, these are just some ideas I had for making Mirage Master a more user-friendly game based on my own experiences:

It'd be really nice if you could add hotkeys to do start/re-do; since most of the time you're clicking in the middle of the screen, having to go back over to the buttons every time you mess up can be a real hassle over time especially if you're playing the harder difficulties. I guess it fits as punishment to the player for messing up, but really you've already wasted like 20 seconds or more on a losing round, you don't need to be punished further.

Personally I think I'd enjoy it more if you flipped over the cards I failed to get at the end and highlighted them red, because sometimes I mess something up near the end and I wonder where the card I meant to go for was. I guess it would just give me peace of mind.

Lastly, a sort of silly suggestion.. My internet can be really slow at times (shared via router) , so when I first play the game, the cards show up really slowly the first times I click. So basically I wind up playing a few games where all I do is click as many cards as possible so they're loaded later on. Is it possible for you to add a "load cards" button somewhere, so I can just load them all at once and save myself the hassle? I know it's a technical problem on my end, but it would be nice :P
Krugz

Re: Some minor mirage master suggestions

Postby crimsonshade » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:48 am

Krugz wrote:Is it possible for you to add a "load cards" button somewhere, so I can just load them all at once and save myself the hassle? I know it's a technical problem on my end, but it would be nice :P

Don't worry, more of us share this problem than you think.

PS Once you own the MM cards, you can go load up those cards where you edit your file
crimsonshade

Re: Some minor mirage master suggestions

Postby Phenoca » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:04 pm

joshisawesum wrote:PS Once you own the MM cards, you can go load up those cards where you edit your file

Ooh!
Hmm.
And I'd like to see new "you have won" character profiles.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau