Is this on the TO DO list or have you considered adding it?

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Is this on the TO DO list or have you considered adding it?

Postby crimsonshade » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Btw RP freeze could also be abusable for weekly gran... since matchups are calculated through RP (?).

Primcloners frozen at 1500 RP... lawl
crimsonshade

Postby Artist » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Is it just me or does this sound like the Training Arena's random duel function? If people used that then that's what that would be.
Artist

Postby LDEvolution » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:31 am

No its like having battles in Crest without the need to be in Crest. Say you freeze your RP you won't get the weekly Gran because you didn't play with everything unfrozen and all you have to do is play 1 match without RP freeze to get it just like you have to play 1 match reguardless of win/loss to get weekly Gran at the moment. Like I wrote on the previous page i'll write it again with it more clearly;

RP Freeze:
> Won't show up on Ranking page no matter how high your RP is (could be 4000 for all I care)
> Won't get weekly Gran if plays all matches with this on, 1 match needed without freeze to get weekly gran reguardless of win/loss
> Still LV up as normal
> Won't lose an RP for losing

Clearly proves that having an RP freeze isn't abusable since there is no atual point to play Primclone files when your not gonna want to get your RP up and it doesn't need for the GMs to put in an RP arena since with this you can play like in Crest all the time :D again its not the Training Arena since YOU CAN'T LVUP THERE!

Win/Loss Freeze:
> Again I never really got the point of this...

joshisawesum from what I see matches ARE NOT calculated by RP since you can have 14XXRP but get matches up to a player with 18XXRP which is about 400RP more, again the match up system sucks but combined it with a ranking system then its real unfair. I rather never be on the Ranking list in exchange for being able to play like in Crest again where RP doesn't matter and you can test a new deck and LV up in peace.
http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php/topic?f=27&t=7338
The Alteil 3DS Homebrew Project...by LDE and Ganon
LDEvolution

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:42 am

joshisawesum wrote:Btw RP freeze could also be abusable for weekly gran... since matchups are calculated through RP (?).

Primcloners frozen at 1500 RP... lawl

No. RP dosn't reward you ANYTHING! That's why it dosn't help (me at least) at all to freeze it.

Is it just me or does this sound like the Training Arena's random duel function? If people used that then that's what that would be.

Either way you would still get FM and XP ... and gran too probably depending on what players want to agree on.

The main reason behind all this is that you can't play something for fun because you get kicked in the back by either loss of gran, win % and RP OR by an empty training arena where you face the same people over and over again.
Wouldn't it be better of the game overall if you see like at least 10 or so more people in folrart that play JUST FOR FUN and don't necessarily run the most competitive of all decks?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby luckysvn777 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:46 am

No. RP dosn't reward you ANYTHING! That's why it dosn't help (me at least) at all to freeze it.

So then.... why don't you play fun files in Folrart now and just sacrifice RP if it doesn't mean anything? As long as you win 33% of the time, you gain gran after all...
luckysvn777

Postby crimsonshade » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:54 am

Peralisc2 wrote:Wouldn't it be better of the game overall if you see like at least 10 or so more people in folrart that play JUST FOR FUN and don't necessarily run the most competitive of all decks?

Yes, yes, YES!
crimsonshade

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:23 am

luckysvn777 wrote:So then.... why don't you play fun files in Folrart now and just sacrifice RP if it doesn't mean anything? As long as you win 33% of the time, you gain gran after all...

It's about not trashing my stats when unnecessary. Might as well just play on smurf account, which i do every now and then, but my card pool is very limited there.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby luckysvn777 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:42 am

Well you said you didn't care about RP and W/L is just as useless as RP, if not more so... so what other stat is there to trash?
luckysvn777

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:19 am

luckysvn777 wrote:Well you said you didn't care about RP and W/L is just as useless as RP, if not more so... so what other stat is there to trash?

Except W/L actually stays there and means something to me.
ImageImage
Peralisc2

Postby luckysvn777 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:35 am

Eh, fair enough.

Freeze RP and W/L then.

Keep exp, gran, FM gain as an incentive to fill Folrart with fun files.

That work?
luckysvn777

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau