Errata's

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Errata's

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:17 pm

lucky, I think that a Sea Hunter with 30 AT and 10 DF is better than a Sea Hunter with 40 AT and 10 DF.
Similarly for a Guardian, 30 AT and 0 DF would be a nerf, I think.
Same for Tortoise, 40 AT 0 DF would be weaker than currently.

Can you name a unit where it would be a buff for its DF to be converted into AT?

I'm talking more about SS than units themselves, because SS are a one time thing... and if you're up against a shield breaker or even any sort of penetrating effect, that SS has just gone to waste because the DEF is meaningless.. whereas an attack buff is more likely to be effective, because then at the very least, you can likely kill something on that turn.. which means it was at least as good as a damage SS.
luckysvn777

Postby Demongod » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:24 am

Metallix wrote:Except falkow if someone pulls a 30/30 on a lvl 6 or above it's in trouble.

Gotta love falkow the only Sphere that doesen't have a unit with the ability to Destroy/bypass defense.

Sky staff sorceress.
Diondora.
Mermaid aquamancer.
Mystere.
Expert Sorcerer.
Witch.

WAT.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby LoneKnight » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:48 am

How's witch taking care of a level 6 or above?

Truth be told though, if he got a level 6 out, you can like, put down bog by that time and it still hits for 60 through that 30 defense.
LoneKnight

Postby DWildstar » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Merging some posts to the main errata thread discussion and locking this one out.
DWildstar

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau