Banned card election every week

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Banned card election every week

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:44 am

You can ban assassin for how long you want now, since there are return SS out there. :D
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Re: Banned card election every week

Postby fargone » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Ok, this entire thread needs clarification, because the information is misrepresented.

I am the guild leader of one of the biggest guilds in Urban Rivals. I quit playing a long time ago, but enjoy the messageboard of the guild and organising tournaments.

The card ban is not a general ban at all. The cards are not allowed to be used in competition (and there are many competitions running all the time there, including ELO mode). THE CARDS ARE NOT BANNED FROM GENERAL PLAY. So you can still use them.

Since altiel has no competitions running in the arenas, this would simply have no impact on altiel at all. I might support this idea for a tournament or similar, but in everyday play this is simply not appropriate...

I would be severely upset if I just bought some cards only to discover I was unable to use them this week (or ever) because of some ban list.

Urban Rivals does not stop you from using your cards in their entirety, they stop you from winning competitions/tournaments with them. Alteil should not do that either.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau