Watch Recordings of Duels?

User suggestions to improve the game

Watch Recordings of Duels?

Postby dobaer » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:41 am

It may have been requested before, but I can't find a topic:

I think it would be helpful to be able to pull back and watch recordings of your past 5 duels -- or at least the most recent one. If you are totally wiped out, it would be nice to learn from that so that you don't make the mistake again.

I play Gowen and losing the field early on is deadly. I'd love to know how it happened... was I asleep or did I just do something dumb?
dobaer

Re: Watch Recordings of Duels?

Postby erestor » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:14 am

i am not sure were to get them but you could get programs that record what every is actively showing on the monitor. also there are programs that you can install and it records what ever you put in the 'box'.[ one of my profesors used the later one to record flash item online that she could not copy. if all else fails you could always set up a web cam to record your monitor.
is this what you were asking.. if not then maybe someone will find it help ful
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby Logress » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:46 pm

I don't know if this will ever happen, but the Japanese like the idea of watching duels as they unfold and are considering it.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Thespi » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:51 pm

I like the idea of watching duels!

There have been times where I have seen a friend's name and wanted to see how they are doing. (once there were two players on my friends list playing each other)

I'm sure it could be done so SC are not revealed exactly, maybe "fuzzed" over or something.... Maybe have the viewing area be one round "behind" so there is time for obscuring of information...

I think it would be informative and fun just to see what order cards get played and stuff like that... Oh, and to see the Characters "talk" too! Love 'em! :D
"A Lady should be more elegant," - Lumiere (Kiddy Grade)
Thespi

Postby Legenda » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:16 pm

Download hypercam.
Legenda

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau