5 of 7's

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: 5 of 7's

Postby Callonia » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 pm

DWildstar wrote:Merged your post Callonia, please use the search function in the forum. Especially no excuse when the thread I'm merging it to is only five or so hours old :shock:

Huh didn't know 5 of 7 was in safiria's planning bureau I'll have to use search next time.
Callonia

Postby garcia1000 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Tomazas wrote: I don't get it, the people in this thread winning and still whining? and winning fast, is your house on fire so you can't play second game?.

:lol: It's hard to feel sympathy for people who are basically whining that they are winning too quickly
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Postby Demongod » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:34 am

garcia1000 wrote:
Tomazas wrote: I don't get it, the people in this thread winning and still whining? and winning fast, is your house on fire so you can't play second game?.

:lol: It's hard to feel sympathy for people who are basically whining that they are winning too quickly

When you're running four work-demanding courses and have to walk twenty minutes one way to the gym, you no longer have time to play video games like you did on winter break.

Plus, playing the same file over and over and OVER again gets boring. Quickly.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau